Thank you Mike and Tookta for UWC 2009.

Faricelli

Reaction score
Special thanks for Mike and Tookta for hosting a great event. A special thanks to the locals and volunteers who also helped put this thing together. Hopefully we can make this a yearly tradition.

Thanks once again,

Rob Faricelli

Many thanks are nessacary... it was so sad to pull out of the campsite earlier today. here's to UWC 2: Electric Boogaloo!

Yup, I'd be up for it being an annual getogether. Thanks to Mike and everyone at Mainland Ukes for an AWESOME time had by all.

I always said there's something Magical in these li'l instruments in bringing new friends together from all around and this weekend proved it.

Good seeing ya'll

~Sam

WORD!

It was the wildest thing putting the YouTube/UU worlds into real life! I think Deach said it best..."it's so weird seeing everyone's legs!" :D

I got a new Mainland tenor right from Mike himself while I was there too - a beeeeautiful instrument (with a beautiful price!!)...everyone needs to check out his store if you're passing through the area!

*sigh*:p...the weather was perfect...hearing ukes deep into the night was unreal...and, as we all agreed in the cabin this morning, there wasn't one @$$hole in the bunch! ;)

I MISS YOU ALL ALREADY!

WORD!

It was the wildest thing putting the YouTube/UU worlds into real life! I think Deach said it best..."it's so weird seeing everyone's legs!" :D

I got a new Mainland tenor right from Mike himself while I was there too - a beeeeautiful instrument (with a beautiful price!!)...everyone needs to check out his store if you're passing through the area!

*sigh*:p...the weather was perfect...hearing ukes deep into the night was unreal...and, as we all agreed in the cabin this morning, there wasn't one @$$hole in the bunch! ;)

I MISS YOU ALL ALREADY!

I MISS YOU TOO LISA!!!

Second everything everyone has said so far...Thanks mike and the Needmore and nashville volunteers and crowd for making this the most memorable experience in my short years on this planet...its funny how the uke community, though we've never met, is able to reach out a hand to one another...i don't feel this much love when i'm at home with relatives! I love you all, to those who sadly couldn't be there, everyone was in our hearts and we can't wait to see you all next year! I LOVE UKULELE PLAYERS

Was there any body at UWC that I didn't kiss? If so, I'll getcha next time! :D

I think I kissed Seeso on the mohawk 3 or 4 times. :rolleyes:

im working on a new song

i lost my shorts in nashville
left them hanging on a post

big thanks to mike (officialy the nicest guy on the planet)
and the rest of the nashville crew

weekend was a blast you were all superb. but then again i was high on rootbeer. maan that stuff hits the spot ......its got beer in it right?.....doh!
i thought it was cheap....

dont go

jason waterfalls

chasing waterfalls

oooooh look at me my names niagra............catch me if you can

It seems you could enjoy yourself without the help of the Baron, huh?

Well, next year you won't be so lucky - not even airborne gangreene could keep me away!

Honestly, watching those vids nearly makes me cry, cause I wanted to be there so badly. You really have to do it again next year!

Top Bottom