Hello

seeso

Super Duper Moderator (Retired)
Reaction score
Hello all. I'm new here, so I thought I'd say hello. I couldn't find a "hello" thread. If there is one, and I just missed it, I apologize. Mods feel free to move this post if needed.

My name is Narciso Lobo. I'm from Chicago. I started playing the ukulele about a year and a half or so ago, and I love it. I play guitar, piano, and bass also, but I've been almost exclusively ukulele for about a year.

I'm afraid I still play it like a guitar, though. I'd like to learn more strum techniques, specifically the fan stroke. Man, that's tough.

I found out about this forum from Aldrine Guerrero's YouTube channel. Thanks, Aldrine!

I also have ukulele videos on YouTube. If you'd like to see them, visit:

http://youtube.com/seeso

Thanks a lot!
Narciso Lobo.

Attachments

• ELEUKE010.jpg
    ELEUKE010.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 25
Crap, I found the hello thread. Mods, delete this thread, please. I'm a moron.

Seeso! Nice to see you. I remember you were featured on the front page of youtube.

Oh, hello there! Do you have a YouTube channel, too?

Welcome to UU, Seeso! I think you'll find this to be a great, supportive community!

Crap, I found the hello thread. Mods, delete this thread, please. I'm a moron.

You're not a Moron! All of us make mistakes sometimes! But let me be one of the first to say Welcome to UU! You will love it here! There is so much good information that will help you get started and if you have any questions, feel free to ask! My name is Mim and I am from NC. I will have to check out your little Youtube channel sometime!

Last edited:
Welcome to the UU my friend.

Seeso! Nice to see you. I remember you were featured on the front page of youtube.

How is it up there in chicago? Getting any snow yet? BTW, you are going to love it here. the people here are so friendly and no one ever gets banned by mods. Hopefully you will stick around. It can be quite addicting here.

Everyone's a newbie sometime. You'll get the hang of it. Watch out for the mods around here. There's some filipino guy who really likes to throw his weight around. You don't wanna be on his bad side.

MODS!

I need to warn you about this one... he's a troublemaker.

Holy Smokes! Are you THE Seeso? The one from Chicago? No kidding? Jeepers, welcome to UU. This is a great place. Hope you'll stick around.

Welcome to UU! Everyone's so nice here :) You should have posted this in the 'New Member Introductions' forum but it's ok - a mod will move it soon enough.

Welcome, Seeso! Stick around....you'll like it here! Just let us know if you have questions....

Ha ha ha ha! :D

You guys are crazy! This was my first thread ever on UU... sniff...

Top Bottom