Mixing and mastering a ukulele album is hard.

Ukulele Jim

Reaction score
Nay, it seems impossible.

Finding someone who knows how to make a uke not sound muddy is hard enough. Finding someone who is affordable and reliable is harder.

I doubt my album will ever see the light of day.

Yes, that's right, I came here to rant. And to say hello, I've been away a while.

Are you looking for someone to do the mastering?

If so, shoot me a pm.

Ukulele and vocals by me, a bunch of instrumentation by others. A full band on almost every song.

Click the myspace link in my signature for examples. Ten of the songs from the album are there in rough mixes.

Can you upload the single tracks of one song somewhere? WAV, or hi-quality MP3?

How about a contest? Make high-quality versions of the individual tracks for one song available somewhere and see who can come up with the best mix.

I just checked your music Jim, its pretty sweet infact! I like what I am hearing here :) and I would say I am very picky about music.
Good luck with the mastering and mixing a ukulele!

Consider me a fan now!

Last edited:
Why put your music in the hands of someone who is not a pro for a cd?
I didn't say do it for the whole CD, just for one track...major bands do it all the time. Mostly for promotional reasons but you never know when you might find some hidden talent.

Once all is said and done I probably wouldn't be opposed to putting out the individual tracks for one of the songs and asking for a remix. I even have the song in mind for this.

Top Bottom