Worst ear for tuning contest...win a new tuner

MGM

Reaction score
I want to see some post video of the person who thinks they have the worst ear for tuning playing their ukulele that was tuned solely by ear....The winner will get the soon to be out KC-o2 New faster response uke specific tuner made by Kala that Clips on and just speeds to respond when the notes are plucked. has mode for Chromatic, c tuning (Gcea) and d tuning (adf#b). Tune away!!!!

honest tuning? or like joke tuning?

because honestly, I cant tune without my guitar tuner :p

I'm pretty good at relative pitch. I can match notes with the best of them. I think it might have to do with my radio manufacturing days and staring at a scope and tuning meter eight hours a day tuning out "beat" notes.

Trouble is, I have no idea what note is being played without some sort of reference to get me started. :confused:

I can not tune without a tuner to save my life! I'm so inept....

I want to see some post video of the person who thinks they have the worst ear for tuning playing their ukulele that was tuned solely by ear....The winner will get the soon to be out KC-o2 New faster response uke specific tuner made by Kala that Clips on and just speeds to respond when the notes are plucked. has mode for Chromatic, c tuning (Gcea) and d tuning (adf#b). Tune away!!!!

Surely people are going to get deliberately out of tune to win, are you still delirious after you bout of man flu;)

When does this contest end?

God sees the hearts of those who try to decieve LOL

i guess everyone here at uu can tune well so I will offer it elsewhere for the more earetarded

MGM... i can't tune worth a crap... i will post a video asap, i.e tomorrow :) it's bed time here in GA.

i guess everyone here at uu can tune well so I will offer it elsewhere for the more earetarded

Huh? I'm still trying to tune for your contest...
I think I almost got the A string... :p

thanks for the contest, when is it over (please say saturday:D) i am done with finals friday which gives me time to do it before saturday!!:shaka:

You guys make me laugh but I am not sure how to judge but keep trying... Ends SUNDAY MIDNIGHT

Top Bottom