UWC Status??

rossjr

Reaction score
I attend a Sci-Fi/Horror model contest In Louisville, KY, not too far from where the UWC was meeting. During our convention we have lots of posts with status of whats gonig on but I have not seen anything on theirs.

Anyone have any word or update on how that went?
How many people showed up?
Any arrests?
Stories????

Last edited:
I attend a Sci-Fi/Horror model contest In Louisville, KY, not too far from where the UWC was meeting. During our convention we have lots of posts with status of whats gonig on but I have not seen anything on theirs.

Anyone have any word or update on how that went?
How many people showed up?
Any arrests?
Stories????

There wasn't any cell phone service at the site, much less any Wi-Fi, so updating from the field wasn't possible. I think we were also just having too much fun to remember to take pictures and videos. Plus, I'm sure we're all just trying to catch up to our lives after the chaos that was the UWC. Expect more videos, pictures, and stories as the week progresses.

I'll make an "aftermath" thread for people to post their follow ups and links to pics and vids.

For now, take a look at the last few pages of the UWC thread for some initial reactions and pictures.

We're trying to get everyone to post their vids to the UWC YouTube channel. If videographers need the password, please PM hoosierhiver.

Top Bottom