House at Pooh Corner cover

Nice job! It must be a trip hanging out with Bosko and Honey.

Very nice movie...Looks like you had a great time jamming with them.
And what a uke collection you've got there :eek:

Thank you! It was really a thrill to play with Bosko and Honey, almost like a dream. They're really special. I'm hoping we can get together again someday.

Always liked that song! Now I like it even more! Great job :) BTW I subscribed to your Channel

Thank you for the sub! Really appreciate it. Be sure to subscribe to Bosko and Honey's YouTube channel so that you can follow their "Ukulele Safari."

http://ca.youtube.com/user/boskohoney

They'll be visiting various places in (mainland) America and Europe.

That was awesome! I loved House at Pooh Corner and I love this uke version. I could probably put this song on loop and fall asleep like a baby. :D

Pooh bear ftw

Great vid! real cool stuff. BTW, I remember a "Mr. Pak" teaching over at WHS back in the 80's... there seems to be some resemblence. ? :confused: :D

Mr. Pak. You're my hero. You always play fun songs, so with Bosko and Honey added in that was an awesome video.

If you ever come to Oahu I wanna jam with you too.

:D

Last edited:
John, like I said over at FMM....you lucky dog you. Congrats on the memories you were able to make with Bosko & Honey. I hope to at least meet them when they stop by Mike DaSilva's at the end of May. Great video.

Dominator, yes, definitely happy memories to keep for a lifetime!

JTY, that was me at Waimea High School! Great memories from those days as well!

this was a great cover, i always liked this song and u made me like it even more. thanks for the good music

Thanks for posting! It brings back memories of when I used to hang out and play guitar in high school and college. Lots of bar chords and fun to play, but I've since forgetten it. :(

Anyone have the tabs for the part that Bosko is playing?

JTY, that was me at Waimea High School! Great memories from those days as well!
Keone, nice to meet up with ya here on UU.. thank goodness I wasn't in your class.. I was one of those borderline delinquents back then LOL!:D Yeah, the 80's totally rocked! the best of times! Laters, Joel :)

Top Bottom