What should I name the album?

• Ukulele Jim's Authentic Down Home Marital Aid

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Snake Oil Music

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters

Ukulele Jim

Reaction score
Here's the cover image for my upcoming album. Based on this, would you think its title was

"Ukulele Jim's Authentic Down Home Marital Aid"

or

"Ukulele Jim's Snake Oil Music"

and which do you like better?

albumcover-fin2.jpg

First impression was that the Album was called Snake Oil Music, but that could have been because I did not scroll all the way down... That being said, I think I like Snake Oil Music better than Authentic, Down Home Marital Aid for an album title. It's up to you though. They almost seem contradictory, as Snake Oil is something hucksters and charlatans would sell to naive people yet actually did nothing. An authentic, down home marital aid sounds like something genuine though! Ha ha have fun with it, great artwork!

First impression was that the Album was called Snake Oil Music, but that could have been because I did not scroll all the way down... That being said, I think I like Snake Oil Music better than Authentic, Down Home Marital Aid for an album title. It's up to you though. They almost seem contradictory, as Snake Oil is something hucksters and charlatans would sell to naive people yet actually did nothing. An authentic, down home marital aid sounds like something genuine though! Ha ha have fun with it, great artwork!

Actually, "snake oil" is often claimed as being "genuine" and "authentic" when it's really neither.

I like Ukulele Jim's Authentic Down Home Marital Aid myself... But thats just me...

I like Ukulele Jim's Authentic Down Home Marital Aid

Based on the album art (which is cool, BTW) I would think the title was the whole "Down Home Marital Aid" thing. But, having said that, I prefer the "Snake Oil" title.

Just my humble opinion....

Based on the art I would assume "Authentic Down Home Marital Aid," which coincidentally I like better anyway. Of course if you had consulted me ahead of time I'da suggested "Authentic Down Home Marital Aid and Baldness Treatment." But that's just me.

Looking forward to hearing the music

Last edited:
Here's the cover image for my upcoming album. Based on this, would you think its title was

"Ukulele Jim's Authentic Down Home Marital Aid"

or

"Ukulele Jim's Snake Oil Music"

and which do you like better?

That's two questions. The poll only lets me pick one choice. :(

JJ

How about a combination?

as in:

Ukulele Jim's Authentic Down Home Marital Aid & Snake Oil Music

Or is that too much?

Bah. I can't decide.

"Snake Oil Music" is simpler and easier, but "Ukulele Jim's Authentic Down Home Marital Aid" is more fun.

That is an awesome album cover. I love the style of it. I think I like the "Snake Oil" title better. Good stuff :rock:

Top Bottom