Someone jump on this deal! (not mine)

It was a "buy it now" for $399. Someone apparently thought it was a better idea to bid... they'll end up paying more.

It was a "buy it now" for $399. Someone apparently thought it was a better idea to bid... they'll end up paying more.

This one is back up for grabs. The headstock looks messed up and so does the back. What on earth?
G.

Nice ukulele...^_^

This one is back up for grabs. The headstock looks messed up and so does the back. What on earth?
G.

I don't see either of these defects you're talking about-- where are they?

And reading through the description, it seems the uke may be for sale again because the last person failed to pay. Just a guess on my part...

Lord, what have I DONE! I just bought this uke, lol!

I was really set on a smaller size Pono mango but I've been listening to baritones a lot on youtube lately and fell in love with the DGBE tuning. This is the polar opposite of my little soprano Lanikai so I think it will work well accompanying some songs I like to sing that are a little darker or more mellow. Plus the price was fantastic.

Why am I trying to explain myself? I have to face it: I have UAS!!

Lord, what have I DONE! I just bought this uke, lol!

I was really set on a smaller size Pono mango but I've been listening to baritones a lot on youtube lately and fell in love with the DGBE tuning. This is the polar opposite of my little soprano Lanikai so I think it will work well accompanying some songs I like to sing that are a little darker or more mellow. Plus the price was fantastic.

Why am I trying to explain myself? I have to face it: I have UAS!!

Congrats! I have the tenor version, and I'm glad you picked that one up - you saved me having to buy it ;)

Enjoy!

Top Bottom