Two more vintage uke books

ichadwick

Reaction score
I just scanned and collated two more vintage ukulele books for my music book page. One is Song Gems for the Ukulele, the other a coverless New Ukulele Method book by May Singhi Breen. A few more golden oldies for your edification and entertainment!​

Fantastic! Thanks for your efforts on this.

You should really put a link to that page in your sig, I'm sure more people would find it...

You're a Prince!

Thanks Ian, once again, for another great group of songs to play! And, wouldn't you know it... I also discovered on your site just the song I needed for the UkuleleJJ birthday challenge..."It's all in the Game".

Many thanks!

–Lori

ugh... just last week I finished scanning, printing and binding the Ukulele Ike #1 book before putting the original back into storage... that'll teach me to not google! :)

I have a few more vintage books to scan (will find the titles tonight), are you happy to collate, pdf-ise and host them? I can scan the pages to whatever spec you like...

Mahalo Ian, can never have too many. :D

ugh... just last week I finished scanning, printing and binding the Ukulele Ike #1 book before putting the original back into storage... that'll teach me to not google! :)

I have a few more vintage books to scan (will find the titles tonight), are you happy to collate, pdf-ise and host them? I can scan the pages to whatever spec you like...

Yes, I can can and put them online. Send me a PM if you want to discuss it further. I'm just interested in sharing the knowledge and the music with the community. I have all the tools to do it quickly at work.

I do have three other music books I got in an ebay purchase, but they're not uke-specific. However, there are a few songs people may want to see, so I will try to get them scanned this week, too.​

Top Bottom