NUD Anuenue AMM3

Mopey

Reaction score
New uke day for me! Not played much uke in seven years but the bug again in during whole lockdown thing. I bought a flight voyager tenor that was really nice but then started eyeing up Anuenue ukuleles (I had owned a couple before, long time ago). So sold the Flight and this arrived yesterday :)

IMG_1467.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1470.jpg
    IMG_1470.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Thanks! Yes it’s high gloss finish. I don’t know how to make the pics bigger, the little thumbnails don’t really do it justice!

Nice, but we need a sound clip! :music:

I’ll get a review and sound clip up this weekend :agree:

That's gorgeous! I really am impressed with that brand.

These do look nifty.

I recently replaced the Clearwater strings on mine with Worth Browns, low G. The Clearwaters seemed a bit harsh to me, I liked the change.

These do look nifty.

I recently replaced the Clearwater strings on mine with Worth Browns, low G. The Clearwaters seemed a bit harsh to me, I liked the change.

If you're talking about aNueNue strings then I concur. Although I wouldn't say the sound is necessarily harsh, for me aNueNue strings do sound a tad brighter than, say, equivalent Worth strings. I switched the aNueNue Blackwater strings on my Moon Bird to Worth Browns and I'd say the tone is just a bit less bright and punchy now compared to the Blackwater strings. I would probably prefer the aNueNue strings but I don't have a reliable supplier near me so I'll make due with the Worth strings. The difference is so minor that I don't mind that much.

Niiice! Just watched the Anuenue USA podcast about that model. I liked it a lot. Wise choice, enjoy!

Looking forward to a sound sample. I've always liked the look and sound of the MoonBirds, but playing lefty they aren't an option. That AMM is pretty sweet looking. Don't know if I'd go concert or tenor, though.

Thanks all, I am enjoying it so far and plan to do a review soon! Have added a sound sample here and some larger pics. https://photos.app.goo.gl/mAfRPFnwzYaf4mwU7

Sorry I should add - it is just an iphone recording so sound quality is as good as I could get.

Last edited:
Top Bottom