Big Bufo Bass Uke Curly Koa and redwood

locust19@hotmail.com

Reaction score
this is an absolutely mindblowing instrument both aesthetically and sonically. Gorgeous redwood top, amboyna rosette with curly koa back and sides. owen at road toad builds a world class instrument for sure. this is a bass uke and using special strings it hits as low as a bass guitar and sounds wonderful too. it has a k and k pickup system that is required to get the full effect. i couldn't believe the thing when i first bought it. has original case and an extra set of strings.
1100+ shipping
http://www.bassuke.com/images/074BB_complete_042408.JPG
actual instrument.

one of my dream instruments but even at that steal of a price (and it is a steal) i just can't commit money to it. hopefully it sells quick so i don't get sick to my stomach yearning for it.

thanks for the reply....maybe i underpriced it so someone should snatch it up before i raise the price.
the thing really is amazing but i have way too many instruments...

this one is the same octave as a bass. they sell immediately from his website for much more. this one is fretless also!

This is a STEAL.

Holy crap. Just got the "hell no" from my wife, so someone please pick this up before I do something crazy.

What a deal.

Yeah, but... bass ukulele. mmm....

light as a feather...i actually tried to sell my bass for the same reason. it actually sounds much better than my bass too. the uke has fret markings but no frets which makes some great sounds. smooth oh so smooth.

i have a spector ns2a bass also. grant you it is not the nicest bass in the world but recording with the bofu just sounds so much smoother. i am really a guitar player so what the heck do i need a 1800 dollar bass ukulele for anyway? this thing would be wonderful for someone who wants something small and compact to travel with that hits as low as a bass. the build quality is on par with my lowdens.

i have a spector ns2a bass also. grant you it is not the nicest bass in the world but recording with the bofu just sounds so much smoother. i am really a guitar player so what the heck do i need a 1800 dollar bass ukulele for anyway? this thing would be wonderful for someone who wants something small and compact to travel with that hits as low as a bass. the build quality is on par with my lowdens.

I really like the look of it. It's absolutely gorgeous.

As a bass player though...for me...the more frets it has the better. I tend to go from the low end of the neck to the high quite often and the range on this is kinda limited.

But...it is very tempting.

I really like the look of it. It's absolutely gorgeous.

As a bass player though...for me...the more frets it has the better. I tend to go from the low end of the neck to the high quite often and the range on this is kinda limited.

But...it is very tempting.

spooner, it would be a worthwhile addition to your collection.

locust, you can pm me later for my address to send my commission check.

Top Bottom