Scam?

$70 shipping and look at the customer service policy at the bottom, then decide whether you want to risk it.

The starting bid is $0.99...it will end up going for more than that. Hanworks is not a scam company per se but their build quality isn't very good either. If you search for them here in the forums you'll find more details (although not on this particular model).

Anyone who has inspired a site dedicated to exposing their shoddy craftsmanship and sometimes shady business practices probably isn't worth buying from. ;) The stuff he makes is pretty, but has a reputation for falling apart quickly. Not necessarily a scam artist, but sketchy nonetheless.

they make the shipping the bulk of the price, so that if u want to return it u dont get that money back u get the $1.

Probably not a scam, but not a bargain deal either with shipping. And when I ebay stuff, I often start with low prices and let people bid it up. It's smarter that way because people start bidding and there can be this ridiculous mentality on ebay where some people feel the urge to win...like whats a few more dollars to beat out that other jerk of a user trying to buy my item? But it can drive up prices for the seller. And I've found that as long as you don't set your auction end time for like 3am in the morning central time, your item will usually sell for around or higher than the general going price.

Yeah I would go with taisamlu over Antoniotsai

they make the shipping the bulk of the price, so that if u want to return it u dont get that money back u get the $1.
It's all in the shipping, I got screwed one time on a "deal" like this with high shipping. I figured the shipping is high but the price was low and they both equaled out to a decent deal, problem is they had no integrity. If they had integrity they would charge realistic shipping and have a fair starting bid.
In my case they sent the product in the mail with a delivery recipt and no insurance and I never got the product. I always avoid high shipping and low price, it's a scam.

Top Bottom