The "Lisa, Immagunna Make You LAUGH" Ukulele Contest! Everyone gets a prize! :)

lisaxy424

Reaction score
"Lisa, I'm Gonna Make You LAUGH" Ukulele Contest! Everyone gets a prize! :)

My first contest!

:biglaugh:This is the "Lisa, Immagunna make you laugh" ukulele contest!:biglaugh:
Check out my video that explains it in more detail: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ookJtJMxELs

the RULES:
1. You must start your video with SAYING "Lisa, Immagunna make you laugh!"
2. You must be seen in the video
3. You must play the ukulele sometime during the video
4. It cannot exceed 3 minutes
5. There is no limit for the amount of videos you can submit
6. Deadline is the 4th of July

the JUDGING:
I will judge these videos based on how funny it is the first time I watch them, but also on if they're still funny after a few views. Keep in mind, that I have many inside jokes with a lot of different people - so what may not be funny to you, I could find hysterical...and that's the point :)

the TIPS:
1. My favorite movie of all time is Drop Dead Gorgeous - but I also love anything by Christopher Guest and Wes Anderson.
2. I do not offend easily
4. My favorite shows are The Simpsons, Family Guy, and Mystery Science Theater 3000
5. Poop and fart jokes are not below me :p
6. My favorite comedians are Jim Gaffigan and Mike Birbiglia

the PRIZES:
1st place: $25 to the UU store (or towards a UU store purchase) and a t-shirt of their choice from my favorite or online comic site, NatalieDee.com or Cafepress.com (larger sizes)
2nd place: A Rolling Stones uke thong with sticker and patch, and a t-shirt of their choice from NatalieDee.com
or Cafepress.com (larger sizes)
3rd place: A Checkered uke thong with sticker and patch

***Everyone who enters will receive a special, personalized prize***

Denno's 1st Entry: Sodomy
Uncle Jeff's 1st Entry: Git'ninny Blues
Faricelli's 1st Entry: Man Patch
BornAgainJeeper's 1st Entry: Paddling My Heart Out
PoisonDart's 1st Entry: Old Fratboys Don't Age
PoisonDart's 2nd Entry: Hanna Montana Zombie Queen
JT_Uke's 1st Entry: Grandpa...
JT_Uke's 2nd Entry: To All The Girls
OKVolleyball's 1st Entry: Hot Pockets!
Vid314's 1st Entry: CUT!
Krabber's 1st Entry: Lisa Lisa
Mugambismonkey's 1st Entry: On Caffeine
Plinthman's 1st Entry: The Bricklayer's Sick Note
menehuneNYC's 1st Entry: Mama's Soup Surprise
JT Uke's 3rd Entry: ASPOLRF
wee ginga yin's 1st Entry: The worst trick in the world
IMDG20's 1st Entry: Babbit & Bromide
Casetone2514's 1st Entry: Leaving on a Jetplane...
UnluckyMum's 1st Entry: I know a girl called Lisa
Vid314's2nd Entry: Lisa Lisa (Krabber's Cover) - Low Tech Version
Fizzypidgen's 1st Entry: Leaning on a Lamp Post
JosueGroundHog's 1st Entry: The Aristocrats
Fizzypidgen's 2nd Entry: B is the W
Sukie's 1st Entry: Don't Go, Jason Waterfalls!
SamWise's 1st Entry: Making Lisa Laugh!
UKISOCIETY's 1st Entry: Why Can't Baby Read?

Last edited:
I love Natalie Dee! The prizes here are good. Nice contest lisa!....only problem is, I'm not sure if I could make you laugh!

Last edited:
This actually kind of hurts me. Here I thought I was funny and making you laugh. While all the time you were just laughing because of this disease. I feel really embarrassed. It reminds me of the time I found out that men should not shave hearts in their man patch.

This actually kind of hurts me. Here I thought I was funny and making you laugh. While all the time you were just laughing because of this disease. I feel really embarrassed. It reminds me of the time I found out that men should not shave hearts in their man patch.

OH DEAR GOD!!! ROB - you MUST do a song about shaved hearts in your man patch...how could that NOT win!?!?

The real question is how do you feel about Hellen Keller jokes? cause im getting some ideas.

It always ends up looking like an elephant.

2nd place: A Rolling Stones uke thong with sticker and patch, and a t-shirt of their choice
3rd place: A Checkered uke thong with sticker and patch

I am almost afraid to ask but what exactly is a uke thong? :confused::eek::cool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom