I Can't Sign onto Reverb!

Jerryc41

Reaction score
How can I buy a uke when I can't log on? I wanted to sign onto Reverb earlier today, but it wouldn't accept my new password. I clicked on Reset, and waited for an email from them - never arrived. I guess I'll have to sign in under a new name.

I wonder how difficult it will be for me to change my name. That will probably require a lawyer and a good reason why I want to change it. I doubt buying a ukulele would count as a good reason. :D

On the bright side, if I don't sign in, I can't spend money.

Perhaps your "higher power" is trying to tell you something :)

This was a safeguard put in place by the international uke community to prevent you from harding all of them!

I just logged into Reverb without a problem.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 39)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

I just logged into Reverb without a problem.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 39)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

It doesn't like my password. Since you've logged on, pick out a uke and send it to me. I haven't bought one in a couple of days. :D

It doesn't like my password. Since you've logged on, pick out a uke and send it to me. I haven't bought one in a couple of days. :D

So requesting to change your password does not work?

I always give advice to people who ask what uke to buy as a gift for someone. My answer is to have the person make the choice and pay for it because you never what the person will like, a uke is a very personal item.

Top Bottom