Ukulele + Stop Motion + Paper =.....

Very impressive!

That's very creative!

The patience you must have!!!

I always wondered what happened inside my drawers when I wasnt home. :p

GREAT work!

sooo i already commented a few of your videos and watched all of them...but i wanted to let you know...i really like what you're doing...

so so good, i hope you keep at it and everything. everything, the moods, the music, and you ideas fit together really nicely. i might actually PM you or youtube message you about stop motion stuff, i have some questions. i want to do a stop motion video but it wont quite be this style, but i more have questions on the program you use and how you shoot it all, yep yep.

anyway, nice stuff you're doing! yay! totallyy subscribing

sooo i already commented a few of your videos and watched all of them...but i wanted to let you know...i really like what you're doing...

so so good, i hope you keep at it and everything. everything, the moods, the music, and you ideas fit together really nicely. i might actually PM you or youtube message you about stop motion stuff, i have some questions. i want to do a stop motion video but it wont quite be this style, but i more have questions on the program you use and how you shoot it all, yep yep.

anyway, nice stuff you're doing! yay! totallyy subscribing

I agree, you are very talented and I really like your videos, especially the stop motion one!

Top Bottom