UWC Article Up

jkevinwolfe

Reaction score
I wrote an article about the UWC for Ukulele Review.

Notice that I did not use the utterance "WOOHOOO!" a single time. Honestly after this weekend, it will probably be banned in the state of Indiana. And no I didn't mention the morally depraved stuff you did (and you know who you are.)

That's a well-written article! Thanks for that. "Ukidarity" is a word I'll have to start using. I liked how you used first names. Everybody knows who you're talking about!

Yah, it was a momentous event in uke history. The myths are already starting to spread. Deach materialized at the event out of thin air and unicorns emerged from the woods during Seeso's "I'm a Queen" song.

Great article! It's so fun to read a review of the weekend - keeps all those memories alive!

Nice job Kevin. If my kids weren't embarrassed enough to have a Dad learning to play the ukulele, I can now show them a picture of me on the internet trying to play!

I debated on "Ukidarity" or the more proper "Ukidarnosh". But only Lech Walesa would get that joke.

Shani, I can put a link in the comments for sure. Thanks.

Deach, had to mention you. You were the cherry on top of the icing on the cake and eat it too.

That was a great article. The myth gets bigger and bigger with each telling. Although I must say, to see deach come walking across the field was almost too much.

Seeso: you forgot cousin.

All: thanks for the kind words. It was a tough one to write since most of those those visiting Uke Review are not necessarily UU regulars or even readers. If I told everything that happened, it would have seemed a very insider piece. And also nobody would have believed a word of it if I told the real truth of what happened last weekend.

Top Bottom