Vineyard standard and pineapple sopranos

Uke Republic

Reaction score
We just started carrying the Vineyard brand and have to offer two beautiful solid mahogany sopranos in satin finish. Set up with Aquila strings, fretboard rosewood. They both sound great! Your choice $148.00 per ukulele .Extra awesomeness: no charge!:shaka:
picture.php
picture.php

They both sound great!

I second the notion that Vineyards sound great. I have a satin concert and glossy soprano. Both are inexpensive yet durable and came with geared tuners + Aquila strings. Check with UkeRepublic about standard equipment, but, yeah, my two Vineyards see regular use.

Very cool!

I didn't know Vineyard was still making ukuleles. I have a soprano that is a real gem. I had read on another forum that the company that owns the Vineyard name was focusing on guitars and no longer in the uke business. Thanks for posting this, great to see the Vineyard name again!

Last edited:
Very cool!

I didn't know Vineyard was still making ukuleles. I have a soprano that is a real gem. I had read on another forum that the company that owns the Vineyard name was focusing on guitars and no longer in the uke business. Thanks for posting this, great to see the Vineyard name again!
Good to hear positive feedback from Vineyard owners.
Vineyard does sell guitars but has been on the move with their ukuleles once again. They are well made and have an incredible price for a solid wood instrument. Vineyard also makes other sized ukuleles as well. They have discontinued their solid koa line due the high price increase for that wood. So you can get laminates, spruce tops and solid mahogany for now.
Vineyard also makes some wonderful cases exclusive to them. We will carry their new brown crocodile pattern cases this month and will post pictures ASAP.

It is nice to see the Vineyard brand out in the market again.We love ukulele variety!

I'm in love with that pineapple, wish shipping tp Hawaii wasn't SO expensive. :eek:

Special shipping! Buy 2 and will ship for the price of 1! This offer is only good for a long time.:shaka: Also included in shipping is box. Box can be used for many things, a hat, storage, a T.V. stand etc.
Operators are standing by.

Top Bottom