Poll- How many ukes do you own?

ukulelebadass

Reaction score
So, whats the number currently in your possession not out in the diaspora, not including the one you loaned to your brother a year ago and never got back, but actually in your house right now?

I have 6.

5. Soon to be 4.

4. One's out of commission, one's not even worth playing, the KoAloha goes to work with me, and the Kala stays in my room for those random times I wanna play something.

I have 8 active ukes. Not including projects and unplayables.

I have two, both listed below. I really really really want another one though. I think it's going to be a concert size. I think it's going to have a pickup in it. It's either going to be flea/fluke, or possibly a Mainland Cedartop. Any suggestions?

Not enough...

but actually I do own...

1 Concert Tiki Flea
1 Carnival soprano plastic with original strings
1 First Act SpongeBob Uke

My kids each have a Makala Dolphin bridge Uke too.. But they are not mine.

I'm at three right now. 2 Kanile'as and one one-off amateur job that has cute little dog's ears at the top of the headstock and will be my camping and knock-around uke. I actually love the sound of it, though it's not the most polished uke...

Ohana... BK-32, BK-20CE, SK-35g, CK-50g, CK-25, SK-25Z (new Zebrawood), PK-25g (new solid mahogany pineapple), SK-50WG (willow-wood), CPK-70 (Vita concert).

Oscar Schmidt... OU2e, OU-5LCE
Dave Gjessing (Waverly Street) #35

Lanikai mahogany baritone (sold it), Curly Koa Concert (sold it).
Martin S-0 (sold it), Martin "0" vintage (sold it)
Harmony plastic soprano (long gone), Harmony solid mahogany bari (brother's daughter has it).

Applause UAE20 (black)

------------------------------

What we have for the magazine, yet to give-away Kala Spalted Maple w/spruce top. Kala solid mahogany soprano (this issue's give-away, winner will be picked on the 24th), Kala travel soprano, travel tenor (both mahogany w/spruce tops).

Oscar Schmidt give-away uke is the OU220SWK, solid mahogany featured in Issue Six of Ukulele Player. This is a $440 uke with a hardshell deluxe case. Someone is going to win a really sweet ukulele with this one.

Top Bottom