Chee/Maisel Live Tomorrow

Thanks for the heads-up! I didn't have time to tune in for the entirety of the stream but what I managed to see was lovely. Granted, these streams seem to be geared a bit more towards beginners but there are some nice tidbits to garner. I think I'll have to check out this latest and their previous streams from their Youtube channel.

Thanks for the heads-up! I didn't have time to tune in for the entirety of the stream but what I managed to see was lovely. Granted, these streams seem to be geared a bit more towards beginners but there are some nice tidbits to garner. I think I'll have to check out this latest and their previous streams from their Youtube channel.

At about 8:00 PM, I realized that I had forgotten about it. Busy day!

It must be tough deciding what kind of instruction to present - beginner, intermediate, or advanced. It's probably recorded, so I might take a look later.

Don't get me wrong, I have no gripe about content being made for beginners. I bet content made for that beginner-intermediate level is the most popular so it makes sense to produce that kind of content. And even then, I was able to get some nice pointers even when I didn't have time to watch the stream that much, as I said.

You can find the stream on their Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0GFx0GV8XQBHid-QNxZVbQ
Youtube live streams are typically available immediately after the live stream ends unless the channel owner deletes the video or specifically doesn't want to archive the live stream.

Don't get me wrong, I have no gripe about content being made for beginners. I bet content made for that beginner-intermediate level is the most popular so it makes sense to produce that kind of content. And even then, I was able to get some nice pointers even when I didn't have time to watch the stream that much, as I said.

You can find the stream on their Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0GFx0GV8XQBHid-QNxZVbQ
Youtube live streams are typically available immediately after the live stream ends unless the channel owner deletes the video or specifically doesn't want to archive the live stream.

Yes, there is always something to learn. I've been to dozens of workshops at uke events, and I always learn something. Thanks for the link.

Top Bottom