i guess heres the chance to find out

:)

No female at all!

*EDIT*
Oh.. now got

Last edited:
i thought there would me more male

but im starting to think that there are wayyyyyyyyyy more males lol

I'm guessing it will be about 10-1 males to females, if not higher. This ratio will not reflect the actual uke-playing people in real life.

I would say the ratio is much more equal in real life, almost 1-1.

I'm guessing it will be about 10-1 males to females, if not higher. This ratio will not reflect the actual uke-playing people in real life.

I would say the ratio is much more equal in real life, almost 1-1.

why?

why is a man more likely to be on here than a female?

REPRESENT! :p

It is interesting though...like, at the UWC - it was probably like an 8 men to 1 woman ratio, but at my weekly uke group, it's usually about 3 women to 1 man.

...if we start having a larger male turn-out now, I'll know why ;)

Your poll is skewed because men are likely over represented on Internet forums. Ladies too often have "hobbies" like cooking, cleaning and laundry. Men, especially single ones, consider these activities "non-essential". Some might add bathing to the list. :D

Your poll is skewed because men are likely over represented on Internet forums. Ladies too often have "hobbies" like cooking, cleaning and laundry. Men, especially single ones, consider these activities "non-essential". Some might add bathing to the list. :D

THOSE ARE OUR HOBBIES!? Oooo...you're walking on eggshells now UkeNukem ;)

LOL! You better be glad that there aren't a lot of ladies on this forum. Your butt would be toast! It may be anyways!

REPRESENT! :p

It is interesting though...like, at the UWC - it was probably like an 8 men to 1 woman ratio, but at my weekly uke group, it's usually about 3 women to 1 man.

...if we start having a larger male turn-out now, I'll know why ;)

I completely agree with you. At the Northern California Ukulele Festival, and at most ukulele things it seems the guys way out number the girls. But in my beginner ukulele class, we had about 12 women and no guys. My intermediate class had about 10 women and two guys...

You forgot vacuuming, window cleaning and birthin babies. ;)

Ahahaha.. Hobbies...

Top Bottom