Post-Ukulele World Congress/Wish I'd Been There T-Shirt! $20!

lisaxy424

Reaction score
It's official! I have enough people interested in buying this brand new shirt made in order to commemorate the wonderful UWC experience, even if you weren't there!

attachment.php

Front of shirt:
"The MOONSHINE made me do it...", "UWC 2009"
Back of shirt: "What's YOUR story?", "Wish I'd been there!", "Don't Go, Jason!" (with pic of waterfall), pics of "Beer & Cock", "Uke can suck it!", "Glowsticks" (with pics of glow bracelets), "Two Thumbs Up" (with pics of thumbs up), pics of mason jar and bee, pic of a unicorn, "Hot Tub Lovin'" (with pic of hot tub), "Uke or DARE!", pic of tractor, "Some moms are AWESOME!", "DEACH!?", Ben Mealer's drawing of Russ, "Russ be nimble, Russ be quick..." (with pic of fire), "*Note: this shirt is sparkler retardant" (with pic of sparkler)

You can pick from any of these colors (lighter colors will work best with the black lettering):
attachment.php

So PM me the quantity, size, and color by JUNE 27th, and I will message you my PayPal info, or my address for you to send a check of $20 per shirt.

I'll order the shirts on June 27th (to give vacationers plenty of time to read this post), they'll come in probably around July 10th, and I'll mail them out to you the week of July 13th!

Attachments

• postuwcshirt.jpg
    postuwcshirt.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 196
  • Shirt Colors.jpg
    Shirt Colors.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 187
I know I'm old -- right Faricelli? --

but...what does B&C mean? Is it naughty? Does somebody need to PM me with the meaning?

I would have loved to see the rest of Ben's drawing on there (just this one though...the others might have taken it a little too far).

I've only been PMed the size/color by a couple people so far! If you want one, make sure to give me your order by THURSDAY - otherwise we may have to skip out on this one :( $20 will get you a shirt shipped to you!

I've only been PMed the size/color by a couple people so far! If you want one, make sure to give me your order by THURSDAY - otherwise we may have to skip out on this one :( $20 will get you a shirt shipped to you!

Lisa, did you get my order?

Top Bottom