Song Help Request Frou Frou - Let Go

One can find several sites with the chords, via our good friend Google. Can't vouch for their accuracy.

Funny you should bring it up, since I've been fooling around with that very song lately. I do it in a different key, so my chords probably wouldn't help you.

JJ

THESE were the chords I used to make THIS cover. I thought it was pretty accurate, although I think I may have jazzed up (suspensions, 6ths) a couple to get a more mysterious effect, lol :p

Good luck, can't wait to see it! :)

Awesome, thanks for the link! Btw, I like your cover even better than the one I linked to :)

Awesome, thanks for the link! Btw, I like your cover even better than the one I linked to :)

Wow - thanks so much! I've seen a few videos from the girl you linked, the beginning of her videos always crack me up! :) I think I came across her when I was looking for the chords back then too!

Last edited:
I thought it was pretty accurate

Looks like to me too. Except it keeps notating the Bb as a B. (You didn't fall for it though! :D)

Also, that chart's putting a lot of the chords in the wrong spot over the lyrics. But anyone who's familiar with the song should be able to put them in the right place.

:shaka:

JJ

Top Bottom