A year of Ukulele Underground

freedive135

Reaction score
Well one year ago tomarrow I will have joined the Underground.....

A year ago today I bought my first Ukulele and I can proudly say that I have played EVERYDAY at least one song, but most of the time it has been for several hours a day!!!!

I want to give a big fat thanks to everyone here at the UU that has helped me out on this journey of learning to play the wonderful Ukulele and teaching me about UAS which so far I have been in recovery since Christmas....

Maybe now I should learn "I'm Yours"!!!!!!!

whats Im Yours?

^ yeah it grew fast aye? i rmember when i came it was like 20 people posting over and over again, it was great!! now those 20 people r gone lmfao... well, post rarely... except Fred!! <3

now we have a huge community of people, i know u all :D

C G Am F.......

Well one year ago tomarrow I will have joined the Underground.....

A year ago today I bought my first Ukulele and I can proudly say that I have played EVERYDAY at least one song, but most of the time it has been for several hours a day!!!!

I want to give a big fat thanks to everyone here at the UU that has helped me out on this journey of learning to play the wonderful Ukulele and teaching me about UAS which so far I have been in recovery since Christmas....

Maybe now I should learn "I'm Yours"!!!!!!!

Congrats, freedive! I like having you around here.

Thanks Sesso and Sukie and everyone else....

It's the crazy time here at work Whitewater season started here in Denver so I don't get to mess around online like I do during the off season!!!

Plus I started buildin out my Basement as a Ukulele/Tiki Bar but am still playin a couple hours a night after she goes to bed and I can't run the saw/drill/hammer.

Heres some Pic's
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral...&7&PHPSESSID=fc291caa63c9e7e8576744aca417d6e7

Top Bottom