Ukulele Magazine?

I think the only physical ukulele magazine is Rolling Coconuts, but it's in Japanese.

For e-zines, there's Ukulele Player. I think there's another one, but I can't remember... Anyone?

You can also look online (occasionally they come up on Ebay) for copies of the Ukulele Occasional. They published only two issues, but they were quite interesting. It took me forever to find them, but they are worth a look if you get a chance to catch them for sale.

Hi Wade:

I just returned home from CIncinnati this afternoon. I am publisher of Ukulele Player Magazine (based in Columbus, Ohio). My wife's family is from Cinci. We were there for my wife's nephew... graduation party. He plays ukulele. So, there are other uke fans in Cinci.

At any rate, Ukulele Player is FREE, so, feel free to download it and share it with your ukulele playing friends. If you don't have any ukulele playing friends, share the magazine and maybe you can inspire some friends to take up the uke.

Mickey Maguire

Hi Wade:

I just returned home from CIncinnati this afternoon. I am publisher of Ukulele Player Magazine (based in Columbus, Ohio). My wife's family is from Cinci. We were there for my wife's nephew... graduation party. He plays ukulele. So, there are other uke fans in Cinci.

At any rate, Ukulele Player is FREE, so, feel free to download it and share it with your ukulele playing friends. If you don't have any ukulele playing friends, share the magazine and maybe you can inspire some friends to take up the uke.

Mickey Maguire

Thanks! I'll be sure to forward that to some of my friends who play. Good to know that the uke has a home in Ohio! :)

Wade

Top Bottom