UU Wallpaper

tribal_theory1

Reaction score
ehhh...didn't know where to post this. mods, if this is in the wrong place, please move. thanks. just a little wallpaper i made earlier today. enjoy!

download the wallpaper!

i need to find a better file host so i can give you all the full size wallpaper. stupid flickr downsized the largest version.

Last edited:
neat stuff -- thank you

an idea popped into my tiny brain when I was looking at this, and while I don't have the skills or equipment to do it nicely, maybe somebody else around here can give this idea a shot

Hows about a close-up of the body (perhaps at a slight of an angle for some depth) so you can see the 4 strings and maybe the bridge, and thru the soundhole where you would normally see a kamaka/lanikai/costco sticker, you see a worn but just legible UU sticker (maybe a little shadow on the sticker so its no so in-yer-face)? If possible, zoomed in just enough to fill the frame with the top/body, you don't really need to see the outer edges of the body since you see 4 strings you know yer in uke town yeah?

am I making sense? just babbling from the hip here . . .

Last edited:
ehhh...didn't know where to post this. mods, if this is in the wrong place, please move. thanks. just a little wallpaper i made earlier today. enjoy!

download the wallpaper!

i need to find a better file host so i can give you all the full size wallpaper. stupid flickr downsized the largest version.

Looks awesome, dude!

i have few wallpapers on hardisk, but not yet finished :/ [ it's for ukulele underground x] ]

btw>; I want some great wallpaper for me :D I use 3200x1200 resolution :[

Nice and simple, the way i like it :D there's one thing that bothers me though, and it's the "underground". I'm thinking it should be solid like how the shirts are because some parts of the outline aren't clear. just my opinion though, don't gotta change it up. makes me wanna make one now haha.

took your idea into consideration and altered my original art. look for it in the very near future! :D

neat stuff -- thank you

an idea popped into my tiny brain when I was looking at this, and while I don't have the skills or equipment to do it nicely, maybe somebody else around here can give this idea a shot

Hows about a close-up of the body (perhaps at a slight of an angle for some depth) so you can see the 4 strings and maybe the bridge, and thru the soundhole where you would normally see a kamaka/lanikai/costco sticker, you see a worn but just legible UU sticker (maybe a little shadow on the sticker so its no so in-yer-face)? If possible, zoomed in just enough to fill the frame with the top/body, you don't really need to see the outer edges of the body since you see 4 strings you know yer in uke town yeah?

am I making sense? just babbling from the hip here . . .

dammit i hate when i forget to log out of the admin account before posting.

Top Bottom