Anyone else here a hathead?

Bigylittle

Reaction score
Personally I love New Era caps :D. Not a cap with a baseball team logo on it, I really dislike those xP I hate it even more when someone wears one and doesn't even watch baseball. Im talking about hats with a flashy design, much more than a logo. Anyone else here a collector?

I don't exactly collect hats or anything like that but I never leave the house without one on my head. I have a few laying around that I like to switch around with but I never just buy a bunch of hats and wear them once.

i have about a good collection of 10 haha
i buy what i like. i have some that have have some really different materials.. like: 3m, hemp, denim, ballistics material.. but i love hats!!
i have to wear one for baseball

I've been a fan of cheap "tourist" hats with either some form of "Hawaii" or my home island "Kauai" on em. Wal-mart of ABC store for $4 bucks. Other than that, i usually wear one of my Bob hats from Roots Life. However, since i've started wearing glasses again i tend to shun my hats quite often.

I've been a fan of cheap "tourist" hats with either some form of "Hawaii" or my home island "Kauai" on em. Wal-mart of ABC store for $4 bucks. Other than that, i usually wear one of my Bob hats from Roots Life. However, since i've started wearing glasses again i tend to shun my hats quite often.

Haha I dig your Marley hat. Glasses and hats not a good combo for you?

I collect hats. all kinds of hats. I probably have something like 20+ hats. My latest edition to my collection is a panda beanie with ear flaps. :D

Not all baseball fitteds are that bad some of them are pretty nice. Plaid, air jordan, and checkmate design. New era fitted wont even be around if it weren't for baseball teams.

29-03-08_0303.jpg

Not all baseball fitteds are that bad some of them are pretty nice. Plaid, air jordan, and checkmate design. New era fitted wont even be around if it weren't for baseball teams.

29-03-08_0303.jpg

thats a rockin hat man

me?
i rock the Fedoras and estillo style hats

i only wear em whem im out, and i know i can keep them on for a long time. cause keeping a bowler (any fancy hat) off your head becomes really annoying. like carriying them around school and such is just to much of a pain.

Top Bottom