Your Dream professional Ukulele video

Capt Amazo

Reaction score
Let's say you were approached by a music producer who asked you to make a professional ukulele music video. What song would you do and what would you want the video to be about? :3

It can be an original song or a cover! Either one works. Yay!

so how bout it? what would your's be like? :)

I'd do a cover of Jake's blue roses falling. The video would portrait the story Jake told behind the song.

Not very original, but it would be a neat video

irrespective of the song, I'd have a video where the lead uke player is 'busking' and other nearby 'buskers' (with other instruments, or just improvising with the environment - trash can drums etc) join in throughout the song and add to the ensemble. It builds up into some kind of crescendo before members of the flash group band disperse leaving the solitary uke player to finish off the song.

Oasis' "Sunday Morning Call" would probably be a good track for that. That or "Don't Leave" by Faithless

Last edited:
I would be playing Peter Delapinia's interpretation of Magic in the Moonlight while sitting on a beach of Hawaii just as the suns going down, with a fruity drink on a stand next to me with a little blue umbrella coming off of the balancing orange slice thats placed on the rim of the cup, and plenty of beautiful Hawaiian women walking around wearing little to no clothing. ;)

Top Bottom