Whoa is Me...

Ahnko Honu

Reaction score
Whoa is me... I have given in again to the dark side of the UAS Force. :rolleyes:
I ordered me my new Mainland Pineapple Cedar/Rosewood soprano with gold geared tuners with MOP buttons. Oh whoa, oh whoa. :cool:
DSC02119.jpg
DSC02118.jpg

Gotta get me a decent camera with sound for sound bites.

Whoa is me... I have given in again to the dark side of the UAS Force. :rolleyes:
I ordered me my new Mainland Pineapple Cedar/Rosewood soprano with gold geared tuners with MOP buttons. Oh whoa, oh whoa. :cool:
DSC02119.jpg
DSC02118.jpg

Gotta get me a decent camera with sound for sound bites.

Beautiful!! Yes, video and audio, plz!!!!

wow! that's beautiful! the pineapple pictures weren't working for me last time i was on the mainland site

Whoa is right! Congrats! :D The rope binding and the vintage Kamaka-style slanted fretboard is super classy.

That rope inlay is putting me into a trance..... must get more ukes, must get more ukes....

She looks like a beauty!

wow! that's beautiful! the pineapple pictures weren't working for me last time i was on the mainland site
I still don't see any photos of the pineapples on their website, right now. Your photos are really good. They should use yours! Maybe you could work a deal... yeah, ....photos for discounts on future ukes!(just dreaming out loud here)!

–Lori

We've been too busy setting up ukes to update the pics, we'll have them up soon.
Only 4 cedar pineapples left, don't wait too long. ;)

Wow, that looks great! Might have to make another road trip to Nashville soon.

It's a nice looking ukulele. Which brings up a question. Is there a difference in tone between the different types of body styles? I'm a neophyte to the ukulele and I thankfully was able to avoid taking physics classes. So I have questions like. If a ukulele had a soprano neck and the distance from the nut to the bridge was that of a soprano, and the body had the size volume of a giant bass. What would the Ukulele sound like?

Have a Great Day,
Jim

It's a nice looking ukulele. Which brings up a question. Is there a difference in tone between the different types of body styles? I'm a neophyte to the ukulele and I thankfully was able to avoid taking physics classes. So I have questions like. If a ukulele had a soprano neck and the distance from the nut to the bridge was that of a soprano, and the body had the size volume of a giant bass. What would the Ukulele sound like?

Have a Great Day,
Jim

It's generally accepted that the bottom half of the uke's body is where most of the sound comes from. Seems to me most soprano pineapples have a little more volume than the standard shape..

Top Bottom