1100 members and counting

menehunenyc

Reaction score
Hey UUers, we have over 1000 members!! I've been tracking the number for the past week and was wanting to see it break 999, but I missed a couple of days, and now we've streaked up and beyond!! Way to go to all the UU staffers. It just keeps getting better!:D

The 3 of us are seriously humbled by how fast this site is growing. Thank you everyone who takes time out of their day every day to check up on whats going on in the UU! We have a lot of cool stuff coming up and awesome things to give away so once again, thank you thank you thank you for your support. :D

The 3 of us are seriously humbled by how fast this site is growing. Thank you everyone who takes time out of their day every day to check up on whats going on in the UU! We have a lot of cool stuff coming up and awesome things to give away so once again, thank you thank you thank you for your support. :D

Hmm...if this is what Nukedoc was alluding to in his recent Youtube video, I'm excited. :D

Its nice that there is that many members but it would be even more nice if they were all active in the forums.

Its nice that there is that many members but it would be even more nice if they were all active in the forums.

Some are restricted on activity.

:(

This is great news. Kudos to the staff on doing a marvelous job.

2000 by May, I'm calling it.

1202, thats 100 more in just one week...someone do the math...when will we break 1 million?

Last edited:
Well a big congratulation here from Denmark.. :)

Keep up the good work..

wooo! yeah I've been holding out till we have 1000 active members, then i'll go nuts!

Top Bottom