Amazing

Of course I handed it back. It was the most incredible instrument I've ever seen/played. The curl in the koa is unreal. I still can't believe it.

Kamaka can make you an exact duplicate 'ukulele of Jake's for a nominal fee.
Did anyone have a camera handy?

No more details than that? Come on. I bow down to the ukulele God, Jake.

No...more details. Like: Where were you? How did this all come about? Are you friends with him? Did you ask him or did he volunteer it? Come on..pretty please?

Okay, okay. I saw him after a show when everyone else had left. I asked him if i could have a look at his Kamaka and he said, and I quote, "Yeah, you can play it!". So we talked and jammed for a bit and he showed me some songs he was working on and we just had a great time. Jake's such a great person. Very genuine. I'm so greatful.

He played YOUR uke? Did you take it home and put it in an air tight case?!?!?? ;) Thats awesome!

Okay, okay. I saw him after a show when everyone else had left. I asked him if i could have a look at his Kamaka and he said, and I quote, "Yeah, you can play it!". So we talked and jammed for a bit and he showed me some songs he was working on and we just had a great time. Jake's such a great person. Very genuine. I'm so greatful.

This is definitely the best Jake story I have ever heard.

What a great moment and memory for you!!

AWESOME!!! :shaka:

Top Bottom