My new ukulele album is done! Get it SUPER CHEAP

Ukulele Jim

Reaction score
Howdy, all.

As some of you know, I play the ukulele and sing and stuff. And over the last year or so I've been writing some songs and putting together an album. .

The album "Ukulele Jim's Authentic Down Home Marital Aid" has been submitted to online retailers such as iTunes, Amazon, eMusic, Rhapsody, Napster, etc. It won't show up in the online stores for at least 4-6 weeks. In the meantime, I want to offer you guys and gals here a special deal since you are all so awesome and stuff.

For the next week or two, I'm making the entire album available for only $5 through the Snocap digital store. That's half of what it will sell for everywhere else.

I'm not going to tell many people about this special deal, but I definitely want to share it with all of you because you rule.

So, if you're interested, head on over to the Snocap store and check it out. The songs are MP3 format and DRM free. You can preview each track, and if you want you can get them individually for .99 cents or get the whole album for only $5 bucks.

albumcover-fin2.jpg

The Snocap store: http://void.snocap.com/s/T3-31324-F854P32ZFF-S/

Let me know what you think!

Jim, those graphics are terrific!

When you get them, I'd be happy to do a review in Ukulele Player Magazine.

That'd be great! Are you not an MP3 person or do you need the physical CD? I can hook you up with either, just let me know.

It went up on Amazon today. Wow, that was fast. Took only 3 days to get listed in their store.

So, did any of you end up with a copy of this album? If so, what did you think of it? I'm interested in feedback.

I'm working on a children's album next.

Top Bottom