PDA

View Full Version : Football

seeso
06-17-2009, 12:50 PM
It's never to early to talk about football.

Who's your team? Mine is, of course, Da Bears. I've never been more excited for a Bears season than I am for this one coming up. I think we have a good shot at a bye week for the first round of the playoffs.

Yes, Jay Cutler will make that much of a difference.

Spooner
06-17-2009, 01:02 PM
All hail....

http://msinfoglobal.ca/msinfoglobal/interne/blog/bensblog.nsf/2/BDUC-7BHGDQ/$File/dd_madagascar_lemurs.jpg

The

http://www.netnax.net/imgs/sports/new-york-giants1.png

seeso
06-17-2009, 01:05 PM
We only play each other during the preseason, but I wouldn't rule out meeting in the postseason. There's been a lot of talk here about us getting Plaxico. I'm not against the idea, but I don't think he's going to play this season.

Spooner
06-17-2009, 01:09 PM
We only play each other during the preseason, but I wouldn't rule out meeting in the postseason. There's been a lot of talk here about us getting Plaxico. I'm not against the idea, but I don't think he's going to play this season.

Well the Plax situation is one that's close to my heart.
I don't agree with the decision to cut him per se. It would have been nice to know what his legal future was before making the move. I get that they need to have the slot filled and couldn't wait.

I am curious to know if they would have kept him if he got off of the charges. I mean, he had a bad year personally and ended it with a bang..pun intended. It was stupidity but I dont think there was any sort of malice intended.

They gave Tyree a shot when he went through alot. Most do not know that he had drug, hooker and gun charges on him. They supported him and he made the catch of all time.

Plax will be a fine addition to any team. Chicago holds a special place in my heart. So I hope you do get him.

NukeDOC
06-17-2009, 01:10 PM
Chargers. nuff sed.

and if any of you are about to say anything....

here's a preemptive SHHH!

and just to let you know, there's a whole bag of SHHH! where that came from.

http://local.content.compendiumblog.com/uploads/user/2d92c3b8-4f3d-4818-8983-fe74f6fb8f95/8d18f0d6-8f2a-4d8e-89d5-206a66ca5507/shh.jpg

seeso
06-17-2009, 01:17 PM
I don't agree with the decision to cut him per se. It would have been nice to know what his legal future was before making the move. I get that they need to have the slot filled and couldn't wait.

Do most of the Giants fans feel the same way? Most of his press here has been positive. The players who have met him say nothing but good things about him. Most say that they'd be happy to have him.

Chargers. nuff sed.

and if any of you are about to say anything....

here's a preemptive SHHH!

No trash talk from me. I think the Chargers are a much better team than their record showed last year. Rivers was awesome for my fantasy team.

Spooner
06-17-2009, 01:20 PM
Do most of the Giants fans feel the same way? Most of his press here has been positive. The players who have met him say nothing but good things about him. Most say that they'd be happy to have him.

I think NY'ers are mixed about him now.
I am sure alot of us are p.o.'ed because that whole thing cost us the playoffs and probably another Lombardi.

Plax is definitely a great player and I think he has become more of a team player while on The Giants.

NukeDOC
06-17-2009, 01:25 PM
hahaha its all good. ive just kinda gotten used to being clowned for being a chargers fan. you know back around 97-98. when it was the in thing to hate on the chargers, i was still rockin a seau jersey (so what if i bought it at walmart?). then all of a sudden the chargers started getting better and everybody and their mother jumps on the bandwagon. but it does feel good to see the chargers going to the playoffs at least. hope we can do it again this season. the longer they stay in the game, the longer i stay interested. i havent paid attention to a superbowl game since the 94 season if you know what i mean. hahaha

seeso
06-17-2009, 01:33 PM
I think NY'ers are mixed about him now.
I am sure alot of us are p.o.'ed because that whole thing cost us the playoffs and probably another Lombardi.

Plax is definitely a great player and I think he has become more of a team player while on The Giants.

Good to know. If the Bears do end up picking him up, I'll be a happy man.

hahaha its all good. ive just kinda gotten used to being clowned for being a chargers fan. you know back around 97-98. when it was the in thing to hate on the chargers, i was still rockin a seau jersey (so what if i bought it at walmart?). then all of a sudden the chargers started getting better and everybody and their mother jumps on the bandwagon. but it does feel good to see the chargers going to the playoffs at least. hope we can do it again this season. the longer they stay in the game, the longer i stay interested. i havent paid attention to a superbowl game since the 94 season if you know what i mean. hahaha

Dude, Seau is one of my all-time faves. He played the game the way it was meant to be played. That Superbowl game was intense. He played it with one arm!

Spooner
06-17-2009, 01:34 PM

Is there a Chargers bandwagon? :p

Go Pack!
06-17-2009, 02:04 PM
It's been an interesting year in the NFC north that's for sure.If Favre goes to the Vikings it'll be a circus.
I liked Cutler before he was traded to the Bears,now I can't wait to see him fail.:D

Spooner
06-17-2009, 02:07 PM
It's been an interesting year in the NFC north that's for sure.If Favre goes to the Vikings it'll be a circus.
I liked Cutler before he was traded to the Bears,now I can't wait to see him fail.:D

Favre just got to hang it up.
I said from day one that the Jets shouldn't have taken him.
He had a great career. Leave with some dignity is my thought.

seeso
06-17-2009, 02:12 PM

LOL! Hahaha... we shall see. I will say that Aaron Rodgers is better than I thought he'd be. It'll be that much sweeter when we kick your butts.

If Favre goes to the Vikings, the NFC North will be the most interesting division in the NFL.

Go Pack!
06-17-2009, 02:26 PM
Favre just got to hang it up.
I said from day one that the Jets shouldn't have taken him.
He had a great career. Leave with some dignity is my thought.

If he becomes a Viking I hope he leaves on a stretcher!:eek:;)

He has gone from hero to zero round these parts,I retired my #4 jerseys and I'm wearing a #12 these days.

It'll be that much sweeter when we kick your butts.

I think all you're going to be tasting is bitter.:p:D

seeso
06-17-2009, 02:46 PM
I think all you're going to be tasting is bitter.:p:D

http://i41.tinypic.com/2qrzgbs.jpg

dnewton2
06-17-2009, 02:54 PM
Say what you will but I am All Steelers! Been that way for at least the past 20 years, I am 27. I have some old, new when I got them, Bubby Brister and Barry Foster Football cards my uncle got me as a gift.

Da Bears having a first round bye in the postseason sounds like some high expectations. Cutler is better than anything they have had, but only 2 teams in the confrence get a bye.

As for the Chargers they have the potential. If LT stays healthy. I really think Rivers is a punk but a decent QB.

The Giants need a dependable target for Eli to throw at, with that and their running game they can play with anyone.

All I can expect to happen is the unexpected. Teams seem to rise and fall on the drop of a dime.

seeso
06-17-2009, 03:16 PM
Say what you will but I am All Steelers! Been that way for at least the past 20 years, I am 27. I have some old, new when I got them, Bubby Brister and Barry Foster Football cards my uncle got me as a gift.

I'm a Steelers fan too. When I was growing up, you liked the Bears, and either the Cowboys or the Steelers. I always picked the Steelers.

Da Bears having a first round bye in the postseason sounds like some high expectations. Cutler is better than anything they have had, but only 2 teams in the confrence get a bye.

So which two teams do you think will get the bye? The NFC isn't that strong. I'm thinking Bears and Giants. The Bears will be in a tough division, that's for sure. But I think we can do it. It all depends on the growth of our receivers. If we get Plax, you can book it.

As for the Chargers they have the potential. If LT stays healthy. I really think Rivers is a punk but a decent QB.

Rivers is more than decent. I'd put him in the top five.

The Giants need a dependable target for Eli to throw at, with that and their running game they can play with anyone.

Absolutely. I'm thinking they're a 10-6 team.

All I can expect to happen is the unexpected. Teams seem to rise and fall on the drop of a dime.

That's part of what I love about the NFL. You never know what's going to happen.

AcousticMonster
06-17-2009, 06:10 PM

Who's your team? Mine is, of course, Da Bears. I've never been more excited for a Bears season than I am for this one coming up. I think we have a good shot at a bye week for the first round of the playoffs.

I second Da Bears!

Since they booted their Hobbit quarterback, and got someone that can see over the line of scrimmage, things should start clicking. Now all we need is Ditka back on board!

http://trueball.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/mike-ditka-coach-c2a9photofile2.jpg

http://anzam.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/captureda.jpg

http://z.hubpages.com/u/434648_f520.jpg

AcousticMonster
06-17-2009, 06:16 PM

I'm living is South Dakota, so everyone is either a Packer or Viking fan here. It gets really annoying, lol. I can tolerate Green Bay, but I can't stand the Vikings. God I hope Favre doesn't go to the Vikings. I'm tired of them dumping money on primadonnas.

I was so glad when Culpepper and Moon left.

Spooner
06-17-2009, 06:16 PM
Funny...I watched a show after we began this discussion on HBO...Joe Buck's thang.

He had Favre on. Favre used profanities lol.

It's an interesting segment if you guys can catch it.

thejumpingflea
06-17-2009, 08:45 PM
Seahawk here.

I am so excited for this season. Last season we got bit by the hardest injury bug in recent history.

Watch a 10-6 and run in the playoffs happen again.

Go Pack!
06-18-2009, 03:10 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/2qrzgbs.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_Championship#Championships_by_Franchise

Go Pack!
06-18-2009, 03:17 PM
I'm living is South Dakota, so everyone is either a Packer or Viking fan here. It gets really annoying, lol. I can tolerate Green Bay, but I can't stand the Vikings. God I hope Favre doesn't go to the Vikings. I'm tired of them dumping money on primadonnas.

I was so glad when Culpepper and Moon left.

I see Favre going to the Vikings as a potential catastrophe for the Vikings.If he doesn't take them to the promised land they start another year unsettled at QB,and no doubt with a new coach.

AcousticMonster
06-18-2009, 04:25 PM
I see Favre going to the Vikings as a potential catastrophe for the Vikings.If he doesn't take them to the promised land they start another year unsettled at QB,and no doubt with a new coach.

Either way, in my city fans of both Vikings and Packers would probably riot in the streets. Some peeps here are fanatics about "which side you are on", LOL. One of my old neighbors had his car all decked out in Vikings stickers, flags, and seat covers. Some dickhead keyed "Vikings Suck" in big letters on the hood of his car.

I'm not a fan of either team, but I felt really bad for him. That's why I don't take professional sports too seriously.

seeso
06-18-2009, 06:25 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_Championship#Championships_by_Franchise

Touché.

I agree. Potentially, it's a catastrophe. But the potential goes the other way, too. What if he gets them a championship? It could happen. How old was Elway when he won? All the Vikings really lack is a QB.

I'm not saying he'll get a ring with them, I'm just saying the risk might be worth the reward.

Either way, in my city fans of both Vikings and Packers would probably riot in the streets. Some peeps here are fanatics about "which side you are on", LOL. One of my old neighbors had his car all decked out in Vikings stickers, flags, and seat covers. Some dickhead keyed "Vikings Suck" in big letters on the hood of his car.

I'm not a fan of either team, but I felt really bad for him. That's why I don't take professional sports too seriously.

Wow, that's really lame. But the Vikings do suck. :D

Spooner
06-18-2009, 06:33 PM
I agree. Potentially, it's a catastrophe. But the potential goes the other way, too. What if he gets them a championship? It could happen. How old was Elway when he won? All the Vikings really lack is a QB.

I'm not saying he'll get a ring with them, I'm just saying the risk might be worth the reward.

:D

I am going to stick to my guns on Favre.
I think the whole split from GB screwed his head up. I do not think that age is a factor necessarily.

I didn't think he would do anything for the Jets and believe he was only there to say "Hey, look I can play for another team. I dont need you." meanwhile I suspect the wound was deeper than he let or lets on still.

I don't think he will do anything for any team that gets him. He'll have a moment or two but he will not be a focused Favre. I don't think he'll get over the separation anxiety (if you will) from GB.

Just my two Lincolns.

seeso
06-18-2009, 06:55 PM
I am going to stick to my guns on Favre.
I think the whole split from GB screwed his head up. I do not think that age is a factor necessarily.

I didn't think he would do anything for the Jets and believe he was only there to say "Hey, look I can play for another team. I dont need you." meanwhile I suspect the wound was deeper than he let or lets on still.

I don't think he will do anything for any team that gets him. He'll have a moment or two but he will not be a focused Favre. I don't think he'll get over the separation anxiety (if you will) from GB.

Just my two Lincolns.

If his shoulder heals enough, I do hope that he goes to the Vikings. The battle for the division would be epic.

Spooner
06-18-2009, 07:08 PM
If his shoulder heals enough, I do hope that he goes to the Vikings. The battle for the division would be epic.

I mentioned this on the other page but there is this great segment with him and Joe Buck on HBO currently.
he talks about how he would have a target on him if he showed up in purple. :biglaugh:

If you can catch it check it out. It's a really good segment.

He also talks about his operation and health.

ukulele2544
06-18-2009, 09:03 PM
You play football? I play basketball..

Myala509
06-18-2009, 09:29 PM
Seahawk here.

I am so excited for this season. Last season we got bit by the hardest injury bug in recent history.

Watch a 10-6 and run in the playoffs happen again.

SEAHAWKS! :shaka:

I will try my best to not comment anymore in this thread. Football makes me too emotional. I dont want to start fights here. :uhoh:

veep
06-19-2009, 06:23 AM
OU is are Pro team in O klahoma lol

Go Pack!
06-19-2009, 03:13 PM
Favre
As a Green Bay fan I'm so sick of him.He's been retiring for like eight years in a row now and the team bent over backward to keep him.HE'S A FORTY YEAR OLD QUARTERBACK who in the last ten years has shown a penchant for throwing INTs in the big game and for some reason the media loves him.

In a few years after he retires(:rolleyes:) I may warm up to him again.

dnewton2
06-19-2009, 04:00 PM
So which two teams do you think will get the bye? The NFC isn't that strong. I'm thinking Bears and Giants. The Bears will be in a tough division, that's for sure. But I think we can do it. It all depends on the growth of our receivers. If we get Plax, you can book it.

Late reply but, I really cannot think of who I would pick so I guess da Bears have about as good a shot as any other NFC team. I would think whoever wins the East but they might beat each other up splitting wins-loses with each other. Or maybe Carolina. Looking at last years final standings and thinking about who picked up who and who lost who I would say all the teams but about 6 could get a first round bye.

We are just going to have to wait and see. Only about two and a half months till kickoff.

seeso
06-19-2009, 04:07 PM
We are just going to have to wait and see. Only about two and a half months till kickoff.

Might as well be two and a half decades, man. I can't wait for this season to start.

Myala509
06-19-2009, 09:29 PM
OU is are Pro team in O klahoma lol
Too bad they cant compete with USC! No one can. Oklahoma did exactly what I thought they would against USC in the Championship. Unless they are in the pac ten. USC has only lost one game outside of the pac 10 in the last 7 years! And that was barely!

CoffeeJunkee
06-20-2009, 12:14 PM

and if Orlando Pace stays healthy, he's an anchor for the average at best O-Line....

I have always been a Packers fan myself (even the bad years through the 70's and 80's not just the Favre years)... And my hometown Big red Cardinals... (even after they moved to the desert I still love them)

Then the Rams... (Lambs?)... It sux to be a football fan in St. Louis!

CoffeeJunkee
06-20-2009, 12:21 PM
Is there a Chargers bandwagon? :p

Yes, it's a little red one with radio flyer painted on the side.... fits 2 comfortably.... but, it's never been full to my knowledge....

Trash talk from a Rams fan.... jeez!

CoffeeJunkee
06-20-2009, 12:29 PM

I'm old enough to remember when Bradshaw and Hanratty were fighting for the starting QB spot. And Blier and Harris were the best 1-2 punch in the league.... Ahhhhh the good old days! When players smoked (Fred Billintnakoff) on the sidelines, wore a bucket of stick-um on their hands and played their entire carrers with one team....

Chrisuzwhite
06-21-2009, 07:43 PM
I'm a Bills fan as my avatar shows.

I will probably have killed myself before the age of 25 for that very reason. :(

seeso
06-21-2009, 08:51 PM
I'm a Bills fan as my avatar shows.

I will probably have killed myself before the age of 25 for that very reason. :(

We used to have your coach Jauron. Is he as wimpy over there as he was over here?

Chrisuzwhite
06-21-2009, 08:56 PM
We used to have your coach Jauron. Is he as wimpy over there as he was over here?

His nickname is still "Dickless", so I'd say so.

Passing on 4th and inches on the goal line when you have a RB nicknamed "BEAST MODE"? That's his MO.

Again, kill me. D:

seeso
06-21-2009, 09:28 PM
His nickname is still "Dickless", so I'd say so.

Passing on 4th and inches on the goal line when you have a RB nicknamed "BEAST MODE"? That's his MO.

Again, kill me. D:

Yup, sounds like the same old Jauron. My sympathies, bro.

Chrisuzwhite
06-21-2009, 09:53 PM
Yup, sounds like the same old Jauron. My sympathies, bro.

Meh, I doubt even Dicky could screw up the Bills this year. Top 10 AFC offense coming up!

mile38
06-22-2009, 03:52 AM
Pittsburgh Steelers - need I say more!

seeso
06-22-2009, 04:16 AM
Meh, I doubt even Dicky could screw up the Bills this year. Top 10 AFC offense coming up!

Top 10? What? You guys finished at 25th in yards per game last year.

Chrisuzwhite
06-22-2009, 01:16 PM
Top 10? What? You guys finished at 25th in yards per game last year.

Someone hasn't been paying attention this offseason.

seeso
06-22-2009, 01:43 PM
Someone hasn't been paying attention this offseason.

Educate me. What's been happening? You guys draft the ghost of Walter Payton?

cent
06-23-2009, 08:07 AM

he could be referring to the acquisition of the wide receiver terrell owens. maybe? perhaps it could be more. not absolutely positive. i'm actually curious myself now. please, pray tell.

seeso
06-23-2009, 08:18 AM
he could be referring to the acquisition of the wide receiver terrell owens. maybe? perhaps it could be more. not absolutely positive. i'm actually curious myself now. please, pray tell.

Oh yeah, that's right. I forgot they got Owens. Still, I don't think he's enough to vault them into the top ten. He's too selfish.

Go Pack!
06-23-2009, 11:53 AM
Terrell Owens was a fire sale.He was replaced by a Detroit Lion.

BTW,who is the QB in Buffalo?

Chrisuzwhite
06-23-2009, 01:23 PM

*Owens is part of it, yes, but there's other things as well. A lot of people forget that Trent was part of MVP discussions for a good chunk of last year before he got the concussion. He's not only healthy now but has a veteran (Fitzpatrick) to get advice from instead of that idiot JP Loss-man.

*Jason Peters is now gone (trust me, good thing.) and they've completely retooled their O-line, which means no more horrendous pass protection and possibly better run protection for Lynch/Jackson.

*The Bills now know that Jackson is as good as Lynch in most regards, giving them a 1-2 running back system that should go for 1000 yards at least for both backs.

*No more stacking the box every play on defense now that the Bills have 2 fantastic receivers that will draw D's attentions, giving lots more room and not as much need for BEAST MODE every play.

*And obviously, say what you will about TO but he IS a future hall of famer and one of the best WRs on the market. Defenses will either have to double team him or Evans and whichever one is open will be thrown to, it's nice having more than just 1 receiver on a team.
I have a whoooole spiel on why "TO IS A CANCER THAT WILL DESTROY THE BILLS" is a stupid thing to say, but that's another post entirely ;)

Basically the Bills had almost all of the pieces in place last year but needed a good receiver and a new O-line (as well as fewer bites of the injury bug) to maintain them. Obviously most of this means I think Lynch, Evans, Owens, Trent and Jackson won't get injured, but that applies for every team, I think.

dnewton2
06-23-2009, 01:44 PM
I have a whoooole spiel on why "TO IS A CANCER THAT WILL DESTROY THE BILLS" is a stupid thing to say, but that's another post entirely ;)

Really? Here are three reason he will. 1. 49ers 2. Eagles 3. Cowboys I bet fans of those teams have spiels on why he will. I understand now he is on your team but those who don't acknowledge history are doomed to repeat it, or something like that. I personally don't really care one way or the other, but seriously he will play nice for a few games then when he is not happy, the real TO will come out.

Chrisuzwhite
06-23-2009, 02:12 PM
Really? Here are three reason he will. 1. 49ers 2. Eagles 3. Cowboys I bet fans of those teams have spiels on why he will. I understand now he is on your team but those who don't acknowledge history are doomed to repeat it, or something like that. I personally don't really care one way or the other, but seriously he will play nice for a few games then when he is not happy, the real TO will come out.

Actually, the "history will repeat itself" thing is the reason he won't ruin the team. I love how people like to quote statistics but don't look at or acknowledge the parts of them that they don't want you to see. It's like people who say the USA has never lost a war and then goes on to list every one but Vietnam.

AcousticMonster
06-23-2009, 02:57 PM
Wow, that's really lame. But the Vikings do suck. :D

LOL, yup they sure do. At least they got rid of their drama queens.

Yes, it's a little red one with radio flyer painted on the side.... fits 2 comfortably.... but, it's never been full to my knowledge....

Trash talk from a Rams fan.... jeez!

:smileybounce:

Chrisuzwhite
06-23-2009, 03:13 PM
LOL, yup they sure do. At least they got rid of their drama queens.

They DO still have Purple Jesus, though!

And they'll get more than enough drama queen if FAVRE joins.

Go Pack!
06-23-2009, 03:48 PM

Good comeback.:D

seeso
06-23-2009, 04:41 PM
*Owens is part of it, yes, but there's other things as well. A lot of people forget that Trent was part of MVP discussions for a good chunk of last year before he got the concussion. He's not only healthy now but has a veteran (Fitzpatrick) to get advice from instead of that idiot JP Loss-man.

*Jason Peters is now gone (trust me, good thing.) and they've completely retooled their O-line, which means no more horrendous pass protection and possibly better run protection for Lynch/Jackson.

*The Bills now know that Jackson is as good as Lynch in most regards, giving them a 1-2 running back system that should go for 1000 yards at least for both backs.

*No more stacking the box every play on defense now that the Bills have 2 fantastic receivers that will draw D's attentions, giving lots more room and not as much need for BEAST MODE every play.

*And obviously, say what you will about TO but he IS a future hall of famer and one of the best WRs on the market. Defenses will either have to double team him or Evans and whichever one is open will be thrown to, it's nice having more than just 1 receiver on a team.

Basically the Bills had almost all of the pieces in place last year but needed a good receiver and a new O-line (as well as fewer bites of the injury bug) to maintain them. Obviously most of this means I think Lynch, Evans, Owens, Trent and Jackson won't get injured, but that applies for every team, I think.

You've got some sound reasoning. I hope you guys do well and your prediction comes true. Buffalo football fans have had too much heartache.

Chrisuzwhite
06-24-2009, 12:08 AM
You've got some sound reasoning. I hope you guys do well and your prediction comes true. Buffalo football fans have had too much heartache.

Don't I know it. I haven't been a football fan long enough to see the Bills in the playoffs, so I don't know what it's like to see a deep team playoff run. (Hell, WIDE RIGHT happened when I was 3!)

Spooner
06-24-2009, 06:35 PM
They DO still have Purple Jesus, though!

Drama queen...aren't you the guy defending TO? :p

Chrisuzwhite
06-25-2009, 06:02 AM
Drama queen...aren't you the guy defending TO? :p

Say what you will about TO, but he's only a drama queen every OTHER year. Bretty just likes seeing himself on TV :P

Spooner
06-25-2009, 06:39 AM
Say what you will about TO, but he's only a drama queen every OTHER year. Bretty just likes seeing himself on TV :P

A rose by any other name is still a rose.

They're both drama queens. ;)

RachLIVE
06-30-2009, 10:14 AM
Long live ENGLISH football! The only true sense of the word :P

P.N.E all the way :cool:

http://www.lancscc.gov.uk/environment/roadsafety/images/pne.JPG

deach
06-30-2009, 10:17 AM
Long live ENGLISH football! The only true sense of the word :P

P.N.E all the way :cool:

http://www.lancscc.gov.uk/environment/roadsafety/images/pne.JPG

which one is you?

RachLIVE
06-30-2009, 10:20 AM
Haha the duck ofcourse (that would actually be an awesome job)..Lol none of them I just Googled a quick pic :D

Apologies for the incredibly large pic!

dnewton2
06-30-2009, 10:36 AM
which one is you?

Who are the rest of those people?

Myala509
06-30-2009, 08:49 PM
Actually, the "history will repeat itself" thing is the reason he won't ruin the team. I love how people like to quote statistics but don't look at or acknowledge the parts of them that they don't want you to see. It's like people who say the USA has never lost a war and then goes on to list every one but Vietnam.

What? How many teams does he have to not win a super bowl with before you get it? How many coaches and gms does he have to piss off before you realize they dont want him? How press conferences does he have to make before you realize he aint going to change? I am guessing right after he gets released from the bills.

Man you also dont know what you are talking about with the Bills. There O did not get better. Rookies at O line are the worst. And you have two maybe three starting on day 1 if you include your TE.

TO wont make your team that much better. Plus he is not even the best wide receiver out there. Look at Fitzgerald, he and kurt warner got to the superbowl with a crappy team. Could those two alone win it all? No. I am sorry but the bills improved but proabably by one game or too. I think they will be 8-8 or 9-7.

jddennis
07-04-2009, 05:08 PM
Haha the duck ofcourse (that would actually be an awesome job)..Lol none of them I just Googled a quick pic :D

Actually, it gets hot after a while. I was a professional mascot for a while. It was typically fun for about 1/2 an hour, then things would go downhill. It was better in winter.

Chrisuzwhite
07-05-2009, 01:50 AM
What? How many teams does he have to not win a super bowl with before you get it? How many coaches and gms does he have to piss off before you realize they dont want him? How press conferences does he have to make before you realize he aint going to change? I am guessing right after he gets released from the bills.

Man you also dont know what you are talking about with the Bills. There O did not get better. Rookies at O line are the worst. And you have two maybe three starting on day 1 if you include your TE.

TO wont make your team that much better. Plus he is not even the best wide receiver out there. Look at Fitzgerald, he and kurt warner got to the superbowl with a crappy team. Could those two alone win it all? No. I am sorry but the bills improved but proabably by one game or too. I think they will be 8-8 or 9-7.

...Wow.

When did I say he was going to change? The entire "TO LOL" argument is based on the idea that YOU think he will change. He has historically been at his best on the first year with a new team. He took the Cowgirls to the playoffs his first year there and probably could have led them to the bowl if Romo wasn't a choke artist. He took the Eagles to the Super Bowl as well but McNugget choked that one away.

And claiming he's not good is just funny, even in 2008 (which many consider his worst season since he was with SF) he was good for 1020 yards and 10 TD's, how can you consider that bad? Does he have to be the best WR in the league to make the Bills better? Do you honestly think FITZY is the best WR in the league?

You claim that rookies at O-line don't work, please tell that to Jake Long. And it's not an entirely Rookie line anyway, there will be maybe 2 Rookies, probably at the guards. Hartinger will probably be starting at Center, the only real question is at the Tackles, where they had steady starters last year without Peters. (Recall that they started losing AFTER Peters returned).

And finally, you say that "there offense didn't get better"? They got TO, that's all they needed. They had all the pieces there to begin with, with a top 5 running back tandem, (good for at least 2000 yards between the two of them) a pretty damn good QB when he's healthy, (this was a guy in MVP discussions for the first 5 weeks before the concussion) and the best #2 receiver stuck in a #1 position in the league.

My favorite part is when you say the Cards are a crappy team. They're really not as bad as you seem to think they are. Are you stuck in 2004 or something and can't get out? Or are you just a reeeally butthurt Jets fan?

07-06-2009, 08:47 AM
marshawn is my homeboy. but screw TO.

e10rice
07-08-2009, 08:20 AM
Well lets see how this goes......How bout them Redskins!

Myala509
07-08-2009, 11:21 AM
No I am not a jets fan. The bills need more then TO to get to the superbowl.

Let me tell you some facts about last years cards.

Went 9-7. Only one against two winning record teams. Played in the easiest division. 28th in the league in tds allowed. Was beaten by 20 points or more fives times. They had the worst rushing in the NFL. They were 5 worst in points allowed.

Go ahead and tell me why they are so good?

You have really low standards if you do not think that is crappy. I guess it's because your a bills fan.

Myala509
07-08-2009, 11:24 AM
We will see about your rookie guards and young line. I will put money your quarterback gets sacked more then half of the other teams out there.

seeso
07-08-2009, 11:31 AM
Go Bears! :D

FunkyPeaNutZ
07-10-2009, 06:12 AM
Go Vikings!!!

Go Pack!
07-10-2009, 01:47 PM
Packers rule!:cool:

Go Pack!
07-10-2009, 01:52 PM
Favre will be a disaster for the Vikings.It's a last gasp "hail Mary" by Childress.

I'm not sure how Cutler is going to work out,but I can say he does have a lot of expectations given the price paid for him.

FunkyPeaNutZ
07-11-2009, 06:31 AM
Imagine Favre coming into Green Bay and throwing four tubs, and just demoralizing the stadium. I've felt that way the many times he kicked our butts, but to have him do it back to you guys, if he does come back, will be so worth the season.

Go Pack!
07-11-2009, 11:19 AM
Imagine Favre coming into Green Bay and throwing four tubs, and just demoralizing the stadium. I've felt that way the many times he kicked our butts, but to have him do it back to you guys, if he does come back, will be so worth the season.

HE'S FORTY YEARS OLD!HE THREW 22 INTERCEPTIONS LAST YEAR!:eek:
He's had one good season in the last four,fell apart at the end of last season and had surgery in the off season and the Vikings are pinning their hopes on him!Talk about desperation.
The most likely scenario is he comes on,they have a mediocre season and next year they have a new coach and no quarterback,wating yet another year of Adrian Peterson's career.

FunkyPeaNutZ
07-12-2009, 05:02 AM
HE'S FORTY YEARS OLD!HE THREW 22 INTERCEPTIONS LAST YEAR!:eek:
He's had one good season in the last four,fell apart at the end of last season and had surgery in the off season and the Vikings are pinning their hopes on him!Talk about desperation.
The most likely scenario is he comes on,they have a mediocre season and next year they have a new coach and no quarterback,wating yet another year of Adrian Peterson's career.

Woah, hold on now. I'm was just throwing up a certain scenario. Remember we did win the division without him, with our garbage qb's, and horrible coaching calls. So you'd have to admit that almost anyone would be an upgrade behind center than Tavares. If Favre can play like a Kerry Collins as a game manager, we'd be fine. We're good with Peterson, having someone who can make a decision might open up those 8 man fronts.

Talking about desperation, is changing to a 3-4 defense. That's scary. With the Vikings, Cutler/Forte and the Bears, even the Lions. The Pack has a lack of players to run that D. Noone in the division wants to lose to the Lions, although I think we might give them their first win, Vikings are just dumb like that.

The division is really a toss up. Things can go anyway. Damn Seeso and the Bears for picking up Cutler, if they can find him a decent wr, the rest of the nfc north is in trouble.

seeso
07-12-2009, 05:50 AM
The division is really a toss up. Things can go anyway. Damn Seeso and the Bears for picking up Cutler, if they can find him a decent wr, the rest of the nfc north is in trouble.

I agree. We're really counting on internal improvement from Hester. We shall see. Bring it on!

Go Pack!
07-14-2009, 02:50 PM
The plot thickens....
The Chiefs sign Cassel long term.....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4327067

Wow,I thought the Broncos were nuts for even considering Cassel,yet they end up with Orton or nothing,whichever is more.:D

Still waiting for Favre to sign,Rodgers will be the only QB in the North who isn't a story this year.After last year it'll be quite the relief.

Damn Seeso and the Bears for picking up Cutler,
Yeah thast really throws a wrench in things,this could end up being a QB rich division if Detroits guy takes off,well eexcept for the Vikings that is.:D

I haven't built up a full on hatred for Cutler yet,but it'll come......:eek:

seeso
07-14-2009, 04:04 PM
Wow,I thought the Broncos were nuts for even considering Cassel,yet they end up with Orton or nothing,whichever is more.:D

We'll see if Cassel's year last year was the product of great talent, or a great team and great coaching, I suppose. Should be interesting.

Well, we had Orton for a few years, and he's better than nothing. He won't do anything to hurt you, but he won't win games for you either.

Yeah thast really throws a wrench in things,this could end up being a QB rich division if Detroits guy takes off,well eexcept for the Vikings that is.:D

I haven't built up a full on hatred for Cutler yet,but it'll come......:eek:

What's strange is I haven't built up a hatred for Rodgers yet, either. Huh. I actually kind of like him. What's up with that? :eek:

soulpowerbreaks
09-10-2009, 06:46 PM
Any fans of NCAA football out there? I'm a huge SEC (southeastern conference) fan. GO IRISH!

EDIT: Oh wow, HUGE bump! Sorry guys :(

09-11-2009, 03:36 AM
Any fans of NCAA football out there? I'm a huge SEC (southeastern conference) fan. GO IRISH!

no apology. you guys got a stud in manti. kahuku boy. super humble.

Myala509
09-11-2009, 05:56 AM
Notre Dame isnt in the SEC.

tbone
09-11-2009, 06:34 AM
WOW!! I just read through all the posts and not one NEW ENGLAND fan. I will preface my post by saying I've been a NE fan for 30+ years. (don't want anyone to think bandwagon) So GO PATS!! It should be an interesting season and I heard one prediction from an SI writer that this year's superbowl could be NE (seeso wait for it).......Bears. IMHO baseball was invented to keep the football seasons from bumping into other.(if did miss a NE post prior to mine, my apologies)

seeso
09-11-2009, 07:28 AM
I saw that SI prediction. Ha! I don't know about the Super Bowl, but I will say this: no one in the NFC scares me.

soulpowerbreaks
09-11-2009, 07:29 AM
Notre Dame isnt in the SEC.

I know. I'm still an Irish fan.

tbone
09-11-2009, 08:23 AM
Seeso, the last time the Bears and Pats met in the Superbowl was an incredibly dark day (followed by a meeting with the Packers, but I digress) my guess is that if you watched that game you were but a very young fan. After 27-28 years, yes I would like to meet them in the Superbowl again. Here's the the thing. There is a season of football between now and then. A lot can happen ( see T Brady last year) and as an "In Belicheck We Trust" kinda fan... I hope he sees something in the Pat's defense that I missed in preseason. Let's not forget the quote from Brady (those not Pat fans may have missed it) on his first day of press availability-- "We're on a mission"

haolejohn
09-11-2009, 08:31 AM

????Irish in SEC ?

soulpowerbreaks
09-11-2009, 11:26 AM
????Irish in SEC ?

Second time, I know the Irish are not in the SEC. I live in Alabama for chrissakes.

haolejohn
09-11-2009, 04:26 PM
Second time, I know the Irish are not in the SEC. I live in Alabama for chrissakes.

I figured. I'm an Irish fan and a SEC fan as well. You never know though. I live in Georgia and I've met people that know nothing about football. Where at in Alabama?

DeG
09-11-2009, 04:37 PM
I live in Georgia and I've met people that know nothing about football.

I know, right? Me, I love football, Go Silverbacks! (http://www.atlantasilverbacks.com/) :D

haolejohn
09-11-2009, 05:09 PM
LOL!!! I overheard a conversation at a sportsbar once where the boyfriend or husband was explaining the game to his wife/girlfriend. He was talking about the running guy (RB) and how he runs to the touchdown place but sometimes the throwing guy (QB) throws it to the catching guy (WR). He had no clue what you called the position players.

soulpowerbreaks
09-11-2009, 05:41 PM
Where at in Alabama?

As in where I live or what school am I a fan of? I'm also an Auburn fan because my granddad went to school there on the GI Bill and became a chemist for Redstone Arsenal.

Go Pack!
09-12-2009, 01:24 PM
I saw that SI prediction. Ha! I don't know about the Super Bowl, but I will say this: no one in the NFC scares me.

You should be afraid of the Packers.:p

FunkyPeaNutZ
09-12-2009, 07:36 PM
That Sunday Night game, is probably gonna show, how much of an impact Cutler will make, and if the switch to the 3-4 will help the Pack. I hope it's a good game. The Pack looked real good in the preseason, Cutler looked okay. Go Vikes!!!!

tbone
09-14-2009, 06:13 PM
well, week one is over and as a NE fan, this is going to be a scary season. I wont be able to deal with a lot of games like this one. Seeso,sorry that Urlacker got hurt. he is an awesome linebacker.

seeso
09-14-2009, 06:18 PM
Cutler with a career-high 4 INT's. Urlacher out for the season. Gonna be a long year.

dnewton2
09-15-2009, 05:31 AM
Cutler with a career-high 4 INT's. Urlacher out for the season. Gonna be a long year.

I know it is just one game, but da'Bears D took a hit with Urlacher and Cutler basically sucking (in that game). I think I remember hearing a 1 or 2 seed in the NFC from someone. Any thoughts?

09-15-2009, 05:36 AM

it took less than a week to ruin seeso's season.

seeso
09-15-2009, 07:58 AM
I know it is just one game, but da'Bears D took a hit with Urlacher and Cutler basically sucking (in that game). I think I remember hearing a 1 or 2 seed in the NFC from someone. Any thoughts?

I will admit that I was drinking the Kool Aid before the start of the season, like many of my fellow Bear fans. It'll take some time for Cutler to get used to his receivers, and Urlacher's loss will be tough to overcome.

I still think we have a good shot at the playoffs, but we're looking at a wild card berth now.

it took less than a week to ruin seeso's season.

The season ain't over yet. It's bleak, but we have a chance.

Go Pack!
09-15-2009, 03:15 PM
It's far from over,Cutler is better than what he showed on Sunday.Despite his poor play the Bears could've still won,division games are always tough.The Bears biggest problem comes the next two weeks,if they go 0-3 they're cooked.

Packers in the meantime looked flawed,but it's early and we've got two cupcakes lined up.

Spooner
09-16-2009, 11:30 AM
http://sportsroids.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/new-york-giants-team-poster-sportroids.jpg

haolejohn
09-16-2009, 02:10 PM
I will admit that I was drinking the Kool Aid before the start of the season, like many of my fellow Bear fans. It'll take some time for Cutler to get used to his receivers, and Urlacher's loss will be tough to overcome.

I still think we have a good shot at the playoffs, but we're looking at a wild card berth now.

it isn't the qb. It's the receivers. Who do the bears have at wr?

seeso
09-16-2009, 05:13 PM
it isn't the qb. It's the receivers. Who do the bears have at wr?

Did you see the game? It was the QB. The jury's still out on our receivers. There was only one drop last Sunday.

haolejohn
09-17-2009, 03:58 AM
Did you see the game? It was the QB. The jury's still out on our receivers. There was only one drop last Sunday.

I watched the game and I only saw one drop and some of the throws were unexcusable but did the receivers run the wrong route? Cutler is like favre. Gunslinger but he is a stud QB I think.

seeso
09-17-2009, 09:37 AM
I watched the game and I only saw one drop and some of the throws were unexcusable but did the receivers run the wrong route? Cutler is like favre. Gunslinger but he is a stud QB I think.

The picks did not look like the wrong route by a receiver. I'm not trying to bag on Cutler. Only saying what I saw. I think he'll be fine as the season progresses and stops pressing. He just needs to settle down.

To put things in perspective, Cutler completed 6 passes of 20 yards or more in the Green Bay game. We only had one all last year.

Go Pack!
09-17-2009, 10:21 AM
Two of Cutler's picks were because the reciever "sat" rather than come back to ball giving the defender a chance to make a play.Two of the picks were stupid and he got away with two.It was his first start with a new team on prime time against a division rival,you could tell he was nervous.

I am a Bear hater,but I hate the Vikings more.

Go Pack!
09-17-2009, 10:22 AM
Two of Cutler's picks were because the reciever "sat" rather than come back to ball giving the defender a chance to make a play.Two of the picks were stupid and he got away with two.It was his first start with a new team on prime time against a division rival,you could tell he was nervous.

I am a Bear hater,but I hate the Vikings more.

The Packers clearly are the better team though.:D

haolejohn
09-17-2009, 10:40 AM
Being a Falcon fan I'm happy about this year so far. Our defense looked solid against a mediocre dolphin team and the offense looked great as well even though turner was completely ineffective.

I think the Pack if their defense stays the way it was against the bears will be a force to reckon with. Being a football coach the receivers were at fault for some of the picks. the pick at the end of the game was a zone blitz typr coverage. It was a great pick.

seeso
09-20-2009, 02:25 PM
Da Bears! :D

CoffeeJunkee
09-20-2009, 06:09 PM
The Rams are off to a running start.... They appear to be playing for yet another top 3 draft pick...... 0-2 and not a hope for a win in sight.... God I hate being a Rams fan!

seeso
09-20-2009, 06:17 PM
The Rams are off to a running start.... They appear to be playing for yet another top 3 draft pick...... 0-2 and not a hope for a win in sight.... God I hate being a Rams fan!

It wasn't that long ago you guys won a Superbowl. Short memory?

Hobgoblin Steve
09-20-2009, 08:13 PM
What a game by the G-Men!

FunkyPeaNutZ
09-21-2009, 06:46 AM
What a game by the G-Men!

I'm not a Giants fan, but wow. You come in to a new stadium that costs 1.15 billion. Cowboys have their own gogo dancers in cages, biggest tv ever, and the Giants break their heart with a last second field goal. Jerry Jones, probably gave everyone an earful. Sucks for you Cowboy fan...Go Vikes!!! That's what you get, for winning all those championships with our draft picks you got from the Herschel Walker trade. Which in turn helped bring revenue to your dumb stadium. Yes it still hurts.:mad:

brickerenator
09-21-2009, 06:58 AM
Found this on another forum

Lets play a fun game of things that have happened since I saw the cowboys win a playoff game............Ther e have been 40 Nasa Space Launches

_________________ _
3 Presidential Elections
-------------
i became a teenager AND turned 30 hahaha

To add to this, since the Cowboys have won a playoff game, I got my drivers License, Lost my Virginity, Graduated High school, Graduated College, Seen 3 great wonders, Got Married, Had a child, Dropped my child off at Kindergarten this morning....I have lived a full life since I've last seen the cowboys win a playoff game so lets cut them some slack, it must be really tough for them and I sincerely wish they can one day feel as great as we do. Good luck Cowboys fans

cent
09-21-2009, 08:13 AM
i don't care what anyone else thinks...

go cowboys!

ukeskywalker79
09-21-2009, 08:31 AM
i don't care what anyone else thinks...

go cowboys!

I was rootin for you Romo and Witten since they're on my fantasy football team. Unlike last week Romo was human this week :(

I myself am a proud Oakland Raiders fan. Sure the last 6 years have been abysmal but we will return to greatness one day. Does anyone have any quarterbacks that can make the most basic NFL throws for sale? Jamarcus is not the savior we're looking for :mad: But hey at least we beat the Chiefs :D

Spooner
09-21-2009, 09:23 AM
New Cowboy stadium: $1.5 billion

PSL for season tickets at new Cowboy stadium: $100,000 - $150,000

20" pizza at new Cowboy stadium: $60

The NY Giants beating the Cowboys at the grand opening before 100,000 + Cowboy fans, cage dancers, alumni, owners...and the entire free world...
Seeing Romo deliver a pathetic display which got him a QB rating of 29.6...

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://imagecache5.art.com/p/LRG/10/1072/68BV000Z/eli-manning--new-york-giants--one-giant-step.jpg

dnewton2
09-21-2009, 09:28 AM
Da Bears! :D

Damn bears!!! :mad:

Go Pack!
09-21-2009, 09:41 AM
Ugggh!The Packers lost a home game against a team they shoud've beat and looked bad doing it.:(:mad:

BTW,I'm happy any time the Cowboys lose.:cool:

ukeskywalker79
09-21-2009, 10:43 AM
Damn bears!!! :mad:

If Pittsburgs kicker actually came to play they should have one. I believe he missed 2.

I HATE Jay Cutler ever since he was a Donk.....

Spooner
09-21-2009, 10:57 AM
Jerry Jones picking his nose in new stadium - on national tv (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5uNVeS_iq0&feature=related)

ukeskywalker79
09-21-2009, 02:27 PM
Jerry Jones picking his nose in new stadium - on national tv (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5uNVeS_iq0&feature=related)

:rotfl: I caught that last night while watching the game. I was like WTF!!!! No shame

seeso
11-08-2009, 08:38 AM
Wow, the Bears suck.

haolejohn
11-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Wow, the Bears suck.

Listen Seeso, once their receivers grow up they will be hard to beat. Forte is over rated and the defense has taken some hits. Cutler is trying too hard to be great.

AlohaUlulani15
01-09-2010, 05:58 PM
ahhh i love the san diego chargers:))) been my favorite team since i was like five
i love ladainian tomlinson:) favorite player of all time:)
can't wait for the playoffs XD

luke'nlele
01-11-2010, 12:45 PM
Wow, we finally found the thread for the football fans. In December, we posted our first YouTube video. We posted this original song for our hometown team, the Ravens. Since then, each time the Ravens have won a game and gotten one step closer to the Superbowl, we've added more verses. It 's become our superstition. We need to keep adding verses now, until the Ravens win the Superbowl! We're still waiting for delivery of a mic that we ordered , so we haven't made another vid yet, but we added the additional verses to the information section underneath or alongside the video. Check it out. Let us know what you think. Not a Ravens fan? No problem. Write a song for your Superbowl hopeful!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXMwlCwan8Y

dianalele
01-19-2010, 06:13 PM
LETS GO NY JETS!!! haha yeahhh!

Well, no matter what happens, I say the weather in NY better be nice on superbowl sunday cuz I'm doing the polar bear swim as my pre-game!

bubbletoe
01-22-2010, 06:45 AM
LETS GO NY JETS!!! haha yeahhh!

Hahahaa I'm with ya, there!!

Who would've thunk it :o

J- E- T- S- Jets Jets Jets :D

dnewton2
01-22-2010, 07:32 AM
I have to say I am routing for a Jets Saints Superbowl. For two reasons, one I won't lose any money in a family bet. Second I am routing for the Jets because thay are in the playoffs because two teams basically laid down and let the Jets in. They Smoked the Bengals, that laid down in week 17. Since Indy basically gave up with the lead in week 16, i think. If indy would have played a entire game, and won might not have happened, they wouldn't be playing the Jets which seem to be pretty hot right now.

dianalele
01-22-2010, 05:31 PM
It's totally the Jets' turn to win this year!

However, I am going into Sundays game expecting the worst. We haven't been in the superbowl since 1969! That way I'll be extra stoked if we win!

bubbletoe
01-24-2010, 02:26 PM
Jets lose. Oh well. Not exactly shocking. Too bad football games aren't just 30 minutes long (like the first 30 mins). :(

I hope Brett Favre and the Vikings don't make it, then there'll be double the suckage today.

seeso
01-24-2010, 04:23 PM
Go Saints! How cool is that? I hope they beat the Colts.

wickedwahine11
01-24-2010, 04:27 PM
Yay Saints! That was the team I had been pulling for in the playoffs...mainly because I love the Crescent City. Way to go guys, kick Indy butt in the Super Bowl! :)

pithaya9
01-24-2010, 05:22 PM
Great NFC game. Go Saints!!!!

dianalele
01-24-2010, 05:24 PM
well, i saw that coming lol.
yah blew it again, Jets!

ahreeka
01-25-2010, 07:11 AM
no vs. min was like a sb matchup already ! happy to see colts in. this sb wont be disappointing

Inner Prop
01-04-2011, 01:46 AM
I think there is some confusion. I believe this thread is talking about American Football, not association football, or soccer.

That said, Go Bears!

Lardy Fatboy
07-07-2011, 11:48 PM
I'm sure it has been said here before but I'll say it again Football is a game you play primarily with your feet hence the "foot" in the name. Any game where you pick the ball up in your hands and run with it is a derivative of Rugby

Having said that

Come on the Hammers get back where you belong, (and stay out of the Olympic staium!)

NFLcheesehead1
07-09-2011, 04:04 PM
Uh...I bet everyone can guess who I like, but I'll go ahead and say....GREEN BAY PACKERS!!! Aaron Rodgers TORE IT UP last year! I feel like he's got a lot more awesome seasons ahead of him.

Go Pack!
07-22-2011, 02:05 AM
Cheesehead nation rules!

Orton Pearson
08-20-2018, 10:06 AM
Carlisle United
I am very much looking forward to administration (chapter 11 to some of you) which will result in the ownership being wrestled away from Godfrey, Walker and Pike.
There are competent people 'gagging for it'.

Orton Pearson
10-02-2018, 11:34 AM
This is often wrongly attributed but at least 40 years ago Malcolm Alison, team manager at Manchester City football club lamented that all of the club's strikers (those players expected to score goals) "...... couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo". A couple of other managers who knew Alison have used the expression during the 1970s & 1980s and have had the origin of the remark wrongly attributed to them.

Tonight Carlisle United produced a performance of such incredible incompetence that they couldn't hit an elephant's arse with a double bass.

Down Up Dick
01-20-2019, 08:06 PM
Go Rams! Or not . . . :old: