Moderators? People in charge of UU

Howie1947

Reaction score
I posted a review on a KoAloha Uke yesterday. I do not see it posted yet. Is there a time interval that needs to pass before you guys post it? Last Dec. I posted a uke review and it never appeared!!..Will someone kindly inform me what the protcol is......Howie

Did you post it in the review section? If so, I believe the staff needs a couple of days to add it to the site. I'm sorry, I'm not sure what the protocol is, as this is not a part of the forum area of UU. The moderators are only involved with the forum area.

Yes I did......................seeso...............In the review section..........Thankyou

Did you post it in the review section? If so, I believe the staff needs a couple of days to add it to the site. I'm sorry, I'm not sure what the protocol is, as this is not a part of the forum area of UU. The moderators are only involved with the forum area.

I also posted a review of a Pono PKT-2E over a week ago and it still isn't posted. Oh well............................................................................:wtf:

Haha, Rayan is in charge of updating the Review section. Blame him. :D

I've also had several posts mysteriously disappear but I just attributed it to the sensors. I didn't think they were so bad but I guess I was mistaken. :cool:

The reviews in the review section do not go up automatically, they need to be approved first to prevent spammers. I usually go through them once a week or so. I thought I found someone to help but he hasnt tried to log in or anything yet.

I've also had several posts mysteriously disappear but I just attributed it to the sensors. I didn't think they were so bad but I guess I was mistaken. :cool:

most posts in the forum aren't deleted, just moved to the appropriate section.

I asked Aldrine one time during one of his live lessons, and the next day, my review was up. They have to approve the review of course. They won't just throw whatever you say onto the review site. Maybe your reviews never got approved.

I know I posted a Tiki Flea review a week or so ago and it's not up yet.

I posted a review about UU and how their review team are way too slow approving stuff...but it hasn't gone up yet either. :smileybounce:

Top Bottom