PDA

View Full Version : Moderators? People in charge of UU

Howie1947
06-17-2009, 02:46 PM
I posted a review on a KoAloha Uke yesterday. I do not see it posted yet. Is there a time interval that needs to pass before you guys post it? Last Dec. I posted a uke review and it never appeared!!..Will someone kindly inform me what the protcol is......Howie

seeso
06-17-2009, 02:50 PM
Did you post it in the review (http://ukuleleunderground.com/ukereviews) section? If so, I believe the staff needs a couple of days to add it to the site. I'm sorry, I'm not sure what the protocol is, as this is not a part of the forum area of UU. The moderators are only involved with the forum area.

Howie1947
06-17-2009, 04:17 PM
Yes I did......................seeso...............In the review section..........Thankyou

hoosierhiver
06-17-2009, 04:30 PM
With their salaries, you'd think they'd have it up by now.

danged
06-17-2009, 06:59 PM
Did you post it in the review (http://ukuleleunderground.com/ukereviews) section? If so, I believe the staff needs a couple of days to add it to the site. I'm sorry, I'm not sure what the protocol is, as this is not a part of the forum area of UU. The moderators are only involved with the forum area.

I also posted a review of a Pono PKT-2E over a week ago and it still isn't posted. Oh well.............................................. ..............................:wtf:

kissing
06-17-2009, 07:18 PM
Try bugging them with emails.
That's what I did :D

anaka
06-17-2009, 07:37 PM
Haha, Rayan is in charge of updating the Review section. Blame him. :D

Ahnko Honu
06-17-2009, 07:39 PM
I've also had several posts mysteriously disappear but I just attributed it to the sensors. I didn't think they were so bad but I guess I was mistaken. :cool:

Spooner
06-17-2009, 07:39 PM
Try bugging them with emails.
That's what I did :D

Does he answer those or just ignore mine? :rofl:

Aldrine Guerrero
06-17-2009, 07:42 PM

I second this

Fred Miu
06-17-2009, 08:52 PM

might be yours and mine ;)

Rayon
06-18-2009, 01:30 AM

I second this

Sure blame me. While you guyz are sitting around playing ukez, I'm doing all the real work.

might be yours and mine ;)

I ignore everyone equally. Mahalozzzz

rayan
06-18-2009, 02:35 AM
The reviews in the review section do not go up automatically, they need to be approved first to prevent spammers. I usually go through them once a week or so. I thought I found someone to help but he hasnt tried to log in or anything yet.

rayan
06-18-2009, 02:40 AM
I've also had several posts mysteriously disappear but I just attributed it to the sensors. I didn't think they were so bad but I guess I was mistaken. :cool:

most posts in the forum aren't deleted, just moved to the appropriate section.

specialmike
06-18-2009, 02:54 AM
I asked Aldrine one time during one of his live lessons, and the next day, my review was up. They have to approve the review of course. They won't just throw whatever you say onto the review site. Maybe your reviews never got approved.

Spooner
06-18-2009, 12:24 PM
I ignore everyone equally. Mahalozzzz

AWESOME answer!! :rotfl:

ricdoug
06-18-2009, 01:56 PM
I thought I found someone to help but he hasnt tried to log in or anything yet.

I'll look tonight when I get home. Limited access on the work computer. My apologies to all waiting. When I've looked in the past, nothing came up so I ASSumed nothing was there. I'll definately probe tonight. Ric

RevWill
06-18-2009, 02:58 PM
I know I posted a Tiki Flea review a week or so ago and it's not up yet.

Spooner
06-18-2009, 03:01 PM
I posted a review about UU and how their review team are way too slow approving stuff...but it hasn't gone up yet either. :smileybounce:

RevWill
06-18-2009, 03:06 PM
I know I posted a Tiki Flea review a week or so ago and it's not up yet.

It's up now!

danged
06-18-2009, 05:55 PM
CHEEEEEEEEEEE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! my review was also posted!:cheers:
It was actually posted twice, I entered it a second time thinking I did something wrong the first go round. If any one of the editors read this, please remove the duplicate review.

hoosierhiver
06-19-2009, 02:58 AM
I heard that the UU penthouse was having a hologram room installed and the power was down for awhile, and the connection on the UU yacht really sucks. I think Rayan has had to work out of the chauffer's quarters.