Pono Ohais and Kala basses are in

MGM

Reaction score
A limited supply of Ohai ukuleles from Pono arrived in today fresh out of the container and also a few Kala basses are available in the USA. The long awaited Acaias have in a very small number arrived but ubless you preordered one of the giant 12 or so that came into usa you are out of luck...The new Rip tide ukes are coming in of the shipment in a few weeks for prototypes but none available for sale until Late august.

Those Ponos look great. Is there any video coming for the concert models? (the listing says "see video" but I didn't see any links)

A limited supply of Ohai ukuleles from Pono arrived in today fresh out of the container and also a few Kala basses are available in the USA. The long awaited Acaias have in a very small number arrived but ubless you preordered one of the giant 12 or so that came into usa you are out of luck...The new Rip tide ukes are coming in of the shipment in a few weeks for prototypes but none available for sale until Late august.

Random suggestion, but you should put a link to your ebay store in your sig. It would make things a lot easier when you announce these things.

Random suggestion, but you should put a link to your ebay store in your sig. It would make things a lot easier when you announce these things.

YEAH, that would be a great idea! I didn't realize you had a store. Makes sense now why you were offering a prize in a contest. I'm obviously not the sharpest tool in the toolbox. :wallbash:

By chance do you sell just strings? I think I would like to try a set with low "G", but I'm hoping to find a set where the low "G" isn't wound. That would be for a "Concert" sized ukulele.

:wallbash:

Have a Great Day,
Jim

Great idea about the link in the sig, but I think anyone who's been with UU for a good length of time should know who MGM is and should have his site bookmarked. Just my dos centavos.

Visit his website!

Top Bottom