UU Logo T-shirts back in stock

Thanks! Done!

Just ordered mine, in manly black! Hope the 3X is big enough to contain my massive pecs. :rolleyes:

My UU shirt is my current favorite...

I need a few more in other colors.

:)

Me too, my wife was dissapointed that I never got her one.

*yay* Mine are on their way (kelly green and brown) *__*

Thanks again to the staff. I'll make pictures when they're here ♥

Is UU ever gonna do another run of the brown with red and white logo?

Haha, brown fitted tee and red & white logo - that's the OG UU Shirt (or UUShirt1.0)! I'm not sure if we'll ever print that one again. There are only 70 in existence, so whoever has got one, hopefully it will actually be worth something someday far in the future :D.

Every once in awhile we try to change up the Official UU Shirt so that new generations of UUers have something to identify with (and so those with ALL the shirts can wear them like medallions of bravery and PW experience). The next incarnation of the UU Shirt, set to release soon (as UUShirt3.0), will feature a larger UU Logo for maximum uke player recognition. We're also going to be testing out a new logo variation soon, so keep an eye out for that!

But for the OG UU tee, if you can find one, buy it! And if you've got one, hang on to it (and don't be like Aldrine, who apparently lost his) :biglaugh:

My shirt arrived yesterday (that's darn fast shipping, from Hawaii to FL in less than a week), and it is awesome! :rock:

And this shirt has mystical powers! The moment I put the shirt on, I was surrounded by adoring women who threw their bras and panties at me. (Normally I like that sort of thing, but the fact that I was at the office at the time made it a little awkward....) :eek:

Get your own shirt today, and live the UU dream!

Top Bottom