Uke Workshop/Retreat in N. CA Wine Country

tachera

Reaction score
E Ho'omau 'Ukulele Workshop & Retreat

Join us for the 1st annual E Ho'omau (to perpetuate) 'Ukulele Workshop & Retreat in the the heart of beautiful Sonoma Valley Wine Country at Westerbeke Ranch for 3 days and 2 nights. 'Ukulele or Hawaiian feather lei workshop fee includes all materials, all gourmet meals, shared accommodations, and all extra activities like Saturday evening concert, kanikapila sessions, wine tasting, and Q&A discussion and ukulele display with several local custom ukulele builders.

'Ukulele Workshop
with Kimo Hussey and Zanuck Lindsey

Feather Lei Workshop
with Herman Tachera

http://www.hoomauukulele.com/default.aspx?rc=7010

Man, I'd love to attend a class with Kimo but I still wonder how much I'd be able to get out of a weekend workshop at my level of playing. $550 can get me 22 weeks of lessons from a local instructor (of course, I don't get gourmet meals and accommodations :D).

Wine AND uke...are you kidding me?? That is better than Wine and Cheese any day...ha. Wish I lived closer....sounds like a great time!!

Man, I'd love to attend a class with Kimo but I still wonder how much I'd be able to get out of a weekend workshop at my level of playing. $550 can get me 22 weeks of lessons from a local instructor (of course, I don't get gourmet meals and accommodations :D).

i took the work shop when he came to cerritos, if you ask the right questions you can learn a lot from anybody just takes practice.

the berkeley ukulele club had this annoucement last night, i have to pass this on, i dont have that much money in my pocket.

usually i jam with Mike DaSilva and i learn new things. im always happy with that.

for those that are attending this, hope you have fun and RECORD AND POST

Top Bottom