Good online game to play?

runescape.com

Are you looking for free ones only?

JJ

This is such an open-ended question. I, personally, like to play roshambot (rock, paper, scissors) online. When I'm drunk....

if u like fps games TF2 is always good

www.kingdomofloathing.com

It's free, you can play as little or as much as you like, and more importantly, if you join a good clan like the one I'm in (sevenlances.com) you can chat and have a giggle at the sametime with your fellow clannies that are only too pleased to help you learn the ropes! The game content can be quite funny too!

if your looking for an out-of-browser game i would recomend Combat Arms. it a free mmofps thats alot of fun.

www.kingdomofloathing.com

It's free, you can play as little or as much as you like, and more importantly, if you join a good clan like the one I'm in (sevenlances.com) you can chat and have a giggle at the sametime with your fellow clannies that are only too pleased to help you learn the ropes! The game content can be quite funny too!
That look like a fun game.

A friend of mine has been wanting me to play DnD Online and says it's pretty good. I've been busy lately but I plan to try it. It's free, afterall.

http://www.vpnwars.com/

I used to really love this one. It's down at the moment, but hopefully it'll come back in the coming week.

www.rf.ogplanet.com

was my addiction for the longest time. I don't play it too much now, but if anyone does decide to play it...PM and I'll help you out. :)

Top Bottom