Jake Shimabukuro's Store

liquid_wind

Reaction score
Hey I have been trying to order some stuff from Jake's store (Live CD and The Orange T-shirt to be specific). But I can't seem to log in. I registered for an account, I've tried it a few times, but it never works, so then I got a new password, and it sent me one, but it doesn't work. (I've done that too many times to count) If I click to sign up for a new acount it says I'm already logged in, however each time I try to checkout it takes me to the log in screen. Has anyone else has these problems? I would just order it from somewhere else, but I haven't fond anywhere else that has the shirt

Any help appreciated.

Hey I have been trying to order some stuff from Jake's store (Live CD and The Orange T-shirt to be specific). But I can't seem to log in. I registered for an account, I've tried it a few times, but it never works, so then I got a new password, and it sent me one, but it doesn't work. (I've done that too many times to count) If I click to sign up for a new acount it says I'm already logged in, however each time I try to checkout it takes me to the log in screen. Has anyone else has these problems? I would just order it from somewhere else, but I haven't fond anywhere else that has the shirt

Any help appreciated.

Probably a stupid question, but have you tried emailing the site's administrators?

Hmm... I don't know, then. Good luck.

Do you have another email that you can use to create another account?

I ordered a Jake Shimabukuro CD a few weeks ago, when he came to Atlanta. It worked fine. Are you using the paypal option?

Yeah, I've made another for me, then another for my dad (in case 21 not 18 was the age requirement)

Paypal option, how do I select that, I tried typing paypal information into the log in screen after hitting checkout, but my attempts were no good.

I just tried to log in by registering a new account and everything, and you're right, it's not working. I emailed the admin if you hadn't. Anyways, it should be fixed shortly. I'm sure they want to make money.

Yeah, that were my thoughts exactly, usually everyone (and they should) makes it easy for you to spend you're money. Thank you for trying it out so I know I'm not doing something completely wrong.

Top Bottom