Aldrine and Rayan's latest album

upskydowncloud

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was listening to Suite 409 today whilst painting and just have to ask (again) when the latest album is coming out? I must have it and I must have it now!

Any help?

Cheers,

John

The CD is already full, and Ryan has to clear it out to make room for the tracks that will be on the album.

Last week, when Aldrine did a live show on uStream, I think he said that the master's been sent out and the CD's will be pressed in a couple weeks, I think 3?

It's coming soon. I think they just got their last copyright dealt with, and I'm pretty sure the CD is in production now. But of course, this is all internet speculation, mixed with my bad memory...because I know Aldrine told me about it...and I was too busy playing his Kamoa to really pay attention. Hehe.

We recorded a project called 'Eat Sleep Music Sessions' last December. We originally wanted to do a live album but when we found out how difficult that really was, it was switched to a concept album. The entire album was recorded in the span of 5 days.

It's very raw just guitar, ukulele, vocals, and a shaker, but it captures the sound that we have when we play live.

It should be out in a month or 2. It's in production right now, just finishing up the last of the copyright issues since all 10 tracks are cover songs.

We recorded a project called 'Eat Sleep Music Sessions' last December. We originally wanted to do a live album but when we found out how difficult that really was, it was switched to a concept album. The entire album was recorded in the span of 5 days.

It's very raw just guitar, ukulele, vocals, and a shaker, but it captures the sound that we have when we play live.

It should be out in a month or 2. It's in production right now, just finishing up the last of the copyright issues since all 10 tracks are cover songs.

If you'd like to have it reviewed in Ukulele Player Magazine, I can arrange that.

Thanks for that! I can't wait for it to be released.

Tracklist? or Surprise?

I'd love to know the tracklist as well. I saw you guys perform in Kauai and really enjoyed the show. I'd love to see if some of my favorites made it onto the CD. Can't wait to buy my copy!

I'd love to know the tracklist as well. I saw you guys perform in Kauai and really enjoyed the show. I'd love to see if some of my favorites made it onto the CD. Can't wait to buy my copy!

If you saw the show, then you've already heard a lot of these songs. One of The reason we recorded the album is because so many people ask us if we have those songs on cd.

*yay* Awesome news, I can't wait to order mine! I hope there will be new stickers and the option the get it signed, like Suite 409 *_*

I'm crazy about your autographs ♥

Mahalo,
Lou

:shaka:

cant wait!, I dont know what im gonna do with all these stickers though!! I keep ordering strings and things from the UU store and I get lots o stickers. you guys are too nice to me. :D

cant wait!, I dont know what im gonna do with all these stickers though!! I keep ordering strings and things from the UU store and I get lots o stickers. you guys are too nice to me. :D

sounds like we need to make some more different freebies :)

If you really have too much stickers you could send them to me :)
I'd love that.

Maybe some bling fo' yo' thing freebies?? :D

Great idea :3

Some pencils? I missed out on those buttons, so buttons? Maybe brass knuckles with ukulele underground mirrored on the front.

Top Bottom