Open Mic 2 - April...?? - SIGN UP NOW!

The first open mic was amazing. Tons of talent from all over the world. Edmund and his bro in the UK stayed up til 3 in the morning Easter Sunday to perform. Crazy! Anyways, Mogulus has contacted us and want to feature our broadcasts whenever we do an open mic on their FRONT PAGE. Exciting stuff!

So here we go again! Sign up here if you're interested in participating in April's open mic.

Official Date of the 2nd UU open mic is April 19 2008
4:00pm HST (7:00pm PST)

List or participants:

dafamcallsmebj
BUGOY
seeso
russ_buss - need mogulus info
Fred Miu
NukeDOC
strongergodzilla - need mogulus info
menehunenyc - need mogulus info
Danyo Cummings - need mogulus info
Dominator
Terrell
JoeyJr858 - need mogulus info

Last edited:
April aye?? This is going to be a tough one for me lol

I need to know - Fred how much "mp" was your webcam?? because it was good and very clear. And ill buy for April for sure, i just need a lot of practice so i don't look bad haha

So yeah - im more than likely in, but not 100% sure yet.

April aye?? This is going to be a tough one for me lol

I need to know - Fred how much "mp" was your webcam?? because it was good and very clear. And ill buy for April for sure, i just need a lot of practice so i don't look bad haha

So yeah - im more than likely in, but not 100% sure yet.

whats MP? i used my macbook

and 19th is perfect, also 26th is good too.

Sign me up!

Im definitely in this time. stupid school got in the way last time, but ukulele underground comes first this time around ;)

I'm still bummed i missed the 1st one but i'll most definitely participant in round 2. Sign me up son!

Megapixels - like phones, cameras an such.

The built-in iSight that comes in the MacBooks that Fred and I use are built for video conferencing. They're not built for taking still pictures, so the concept of megapixels doesn't really apply. These are webcams.

Most webcams stream 320 x 240. We are able to stream video 640 x 480 VGA quality if our upstream is wide enough. It is the camera I use for all of my YouTube videos.

But if you want to take still pictures, it takes pretty good ones at 640 x 480.

640 x 480 = .3 megapixel.

The built-in iSight that comes in the MacBooks that Fred and I use are built for video conferencing. They're not built for taking still pictures, so the concept of megapixels doesn't really apply. These are webcams.

Most webcams stream 320 x 240. We are able to stream video 640 x 480 VGA quality if our upstream is wide enough. It is the camera I use for all of my YouTube videos.

But if you want to take still pictures, it takes pretty good ones at 640 x 480.

640 x 480 = .3 megapixel.

no wonder you have such great quality. imma use my macbook more now haha.

now this one i might be able to do i got my wireless up so ima try with my laptop

Ok. Open mic will be on April 19, around 4:00pm HST again. 7pm PST.

April is gonna be a busy month for me so i'll have to pass up on this one. I'll try to get home asap so I can catch up on your guys' performances. Good luck to everyone. :cool:

Top Bottom