built

Reaction score
me newbie...
but is this necessary within a forum??? :eek::eek:

yeah, shoot away.

me newbie...

yeah, shoot away.

Q:Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?
A: No, but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste.

Seriously, I think it's harmless fun. I love being in the Kamaka Klub.

P.S. welcome to the forum!

Necessary? No...

Fun? Absolutely! :music:

I love my ukes! It's not uncommon for people to become very fond of their favorite uke brands/makers, so why not share this with others like you? The groups also provide a good place to get advice on what strings and things that others like to use on the same instrument you have.

Totally not necessary, but completely fun and enjoyable.

I like the sense of camraderie that exists within the group within a group -- the people who also own or appreciate the brand you are loyal to.

Of course, as a member of both the Kanile'a Club and the Kamaka Klub, I suppose I have to argue with myself over which is superior...

It's all in good fun. :D

And just because I have a Kamaka doesn't mean I don't want a KoAloha or a Kanile'a. The goal is to join as many groups as possible by accumulating as many ukes as possible!

Q:Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?
A: No, but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste.

Seriously, I think it's harmless fun. I love being in the Kamaka Klub.

P.S. welcome to the forum!
thanks for the welcome and...
:cheers:

Necessary? Is an entire website devoted to ukulele discussion, education, and enjoyment necessary? Is anything we do to pass away the time necessary? Should we fast forward from being born to being dead? Really what's the point in anything?

So long and thanks for all the fish.

I think it's a great way to find out why people like a brand. These folks are so helpful and friendly, that they will answer all kinds of questions to help you make your decision. And, if you take a look at the list of ukes people share, it is usually a mix bag of brands and sizes. That's half the fun after all. So most people could belong happily to several groups.

–Lori

me newbie...

yeah, shoot away.

No, and it doesn't really do anything for me either, but hey, no foul. I just ignore those threads, and post on the lots and lots and lots that DO do something for me. I suggest you join me. We can call ourselves "The clubless club"

Top Bottom