Ukulele Underground Hats?

Bigylittle

Reaction score
Well since there are shirts why not hats? bluesuke mentioned in my hat thread and I think it's an awesome idea.

I think it's a cool idea; I'd definitely buy one. I'm surprised Aldrine hasn't commented, this should be right up his alley haha.

i love the idea of a hat but in my case i can never find a hat that fits its always too small :( get a few in my size then where talkin

might be kind of an expensive venture, but new era does custom designs.

Last edited:
HATS!!! Great idea...I know exactly who we should use...PUKKA hats.

www.pukkaheadwear.com

Have used these guys for other groups, my company...awesome quality, affordable prices, and great style/selection. They really can't be beat for smaller batch orders like ours would be. Charge 15 bucks a hat and you could get a really great style shipped.

UU Mods..IM me if you ke, I can help! I may even be willing to bird-dog the whole operation for you. They are a Midwest company and I have a service rep relationship there and everything.

When you order frm Pukka...you design it and they send you bak proofs like this. Cool stuff. Click on the thumbnail.

Attachments

• hats.jpg
    hats.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 29
Im all for the hats but i haven't even got a shirt yet!! :( Im falling behind, i can buy one for sure though - if you have any left... im yours :D

Maybe shoes?? hahah a bit over board - some nice Air force shoes.

Im all for the hats but i haven't even got a shirt yet!! :( Im falling behind, i can buy one for sure though - if you have any left... im yours :D

Maybe shoes?? hahah a bit over board - some nice Air force shoes.

UU SBs? Now that's a little over board. Glad a lot of people are interested in the idea :D

Top Bottom