Jake Shimabukuro - UkeToob Interview

upskydowncloud - Thanks!
He had nice things to say about Dom and the quality of his tabs, and you are right, I have a 1/2 dozen of his tabs I am still trying to make it all the way thru....

upskydowncloud - Thanks!
He had nice things to say about Dom and the quality of his tabs, and you are right, I have a 1/2 dozen of his tabs I am still trying to make it all the way thru....

No problem at all. I also forgot to say welcome to the forum, so welcome!

I really hope Jake plays in England at some point. The closest he's getting is the south of France. He seems like a really nice guy as well as being an amazing player.

Nice, this was really cool. Jake obviously tells the truth in all of his interviews because the stories never change. They're almost verbatim.

Thanks specialmike!
I think you are right...he is a genuine nice and honest talent.

Wow folks, this was a real surprise. Thanks much Nozzy for sending me the link. I'm really glad Jake is finally moving forward on the book. I always make it a point to mention it to him every time we speak ;).

Great interview Nozzy and thanks so much for the kind words.

No problem at all. I also forgot to say welcome to the forum, so welcome!

I really hope Jake plays in England at some point. The closest he's getting is the south of France. He seems like a really nice guy as well as being an amazing player.

The closest he's getting to me is Sweden... I don't think I'll go there -.-'

Top Bottom