Honu Club

Apfelkuch3n

Reaction score
Aloha friends,

This club is for all the Honu lovers in the underground, although I think that there aren't so many Honu players.

I thought we could use CoffeeMates Honu social group as the groups HQ! :D

I've got a Honu traditional tenor and I'm totally in love with her. I'm already thinking about a name for her :3

And I want to get her signed by Jake and Aldrine. Someday I'll visit Hawai'i ♥

I can't wait to see your Honus and to read your stories about them.

Mahalo,
Lou

I also play a honu. It's a concert rope series, and I really enjoy it. You can see pics of it in the Honu social group.

Question for you Honu owners: I have Aquila strings on mine, but I am curious about the sound of Worths on a Honu. Are any of you playing your Honu with Worth strings?

I also play a honu. It's a concert rope series, and I really enjoy it. You can see pics of it in the Honu social group.

Question for you Honu owners: I have Aquila strings on mine, but I am curious about the sound of Worths on a Honu. Are any of you playing your Honu with Worth strings?

Your Honu looks lovely ♥

I'm not sure how Worth strings perform on a Honu but you could ask MGM, maybe he'll try it for you.

Mahalo

I've had my Honu XXX concert for 2 years now. But I'm probably going to be parting with it soon. I've got too many ukes so it doesn't get played hardly ever. Great uke though. Well worth the money.

Regarding the strings, Worth CD's are far and away my favorite strings on the Honu. For me, the Worth CD's took the uke to another level compared to the Aquilas it had came with.

Sad to hear that you're breaking up with her.

I like the Pro Arté on my Honu <3

The Aquila strings are too bright for me.

Already saw her, she is nice looking. But I think the top is a little bit too dark ^^

Really? I think that looks real smaHht! The first shot has one spot of direct light while the rest seems not to have it. I bet that koa does amazing things depending on the light shone on it.

He sure hast :)
But I would not buy it because I've already got a super sweet uke :shaka:

And I clearly can't afford to get UAS :D

*has ^^

There are plenty of awesome Ukes I'd like to buy, but there is only one I'd really fallen for. The Kamaka HF-3 but it's so freakin' expensive and I couldn't get one here in Germany so I got a Honu trad. Tenor :D

Did you sell you Honu XXX? ... that's what I'm looking for so I thought I'd ask even though your post if from a long time ago.
Thanks!
ME

I am thinking about selling my Rope Concert. I love it but I am going to clean out and get more ukes. Want a KoAloha for the volume. Let me know. It is like new and the most beautiful uke I have ever seen on the internet or anywhere!!!

Top Bottom