Someone New For The Boys to fall In Love With......

salukulady

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4saJyiIc0zg

Her name is Lauren Coleman and she is incredible. I got to be in on her recording of this song, and she is as wonderful and uplifting as this video appears.....I will post more news as things progress.......

eh im still holding out for Taimane. she doesn't know it yet though.

There seems to be a whole lot more women playing uke than there are playing guitar.:cool:
I'd just like to find a super hot young chick uke player who really digs old fat bald married guys and I'd be happy.My wife doesn't seem too worried about it for some reason.:confused::rolleyes:

Good grief!! she makes a happy man feel very old!:worship:

Don't know what you're thinking....but in my case, she makes an old man feel very happy!! :D

Does she play ukulele exclusively? Or is it a part-time instrument for her? Either way, I like it!

Don't know what you're thinking....but in my case, she makes an old man feel very happy!! :D

Does she play ukulele exclusively? Or is it a part-time instrument for her? Either way, I like it!
She's a singer who learned the uke. An incredible voice, very sweet and bluesy. She had already recorded this song and invited about 15 friends to come and sing the background vocals. I was just a friend of a friend and hanging out in the background, but she insisted everyone that was there be included on the recording and took each of our names. A very warm and loving young woman. Afterwards, she sang a few more songs for us. I describe her voice as a cross between Sarah Bareilles and Diana Krall.

Wait 'til you meet Lauren in person.....makes Tamimane look like a cold fish.
This was a smart ass comment....I apologize. Tamimane is an amazing uke player, and I've never had the pleasure of meeting her. Lauren is a singer who plays the uke. But if you gentlemen had the pleasure of meeting her in person, you'd be instantly smitten.

Last edited:
She's a good singer, but that video 'production' was so annoying, I couldn't get through it.

Wow, thanks for that! I'm all a flutter....That girl can sing! With a voice like that who cares what she looks like!

Top Bottom