Happy Father's Day!

Fred Miu

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Happy Father's Day all you hard working father's out there. Enjoy your sunday by relaxing in the sun and playing your ukulele. You all deserve it!!!

God Bless you all!:shaka:

-Fred

Happy Father's Day all you hard working father's out there. Enjoy your sunday by relaxing in the sun and playing your ukulele. You all deserve it!!!

God Bless you all!:shaka:

-Fred

Thanks, Fred!

Thanks! This is my first Father's Day! No sunshine and a bit of rain, but all the better to have an excuse to stay indoors and play the ukulele!:)

Happy Father's Day to all the dads! Hope it's a day filled with happiness and ukulele.

Happy Father's day to all the dads out there indeed!
Mine is in Singapore atm though :p Would have texted him if it wasn't 01:00 over there now :p

My whole family is complete this fathers day at my parents house. Kicking back, relaxing, great wheather here is Socal.

Waiting for the BBQ meet to arrive.. then its ON

A bit a ukulele playing and hanging out with Family.. It couldnt get any better than this...

HAPPY FATHERS DAYS FELLAS..

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY YOUR DAY...:shaka:

Happy Father's Day to all the dads!!

Happy Father's Day indeed!

I'm $100 closer to my Mainland mango. Thanks Mrs. Rev and kids!

I talked with my son on Friday and told him that I called because I was going to be gone on Sunday.

On Sunday, my younger brother came over and we assembled HIS new CD, recorded and mastered in my studio. We designed the packaging here, too. So, our father has been waiting since last July for the completed album and we gave it to him yesterday. For him, it was the greatest gift and he will cherish it.

The greatest gift is spending time with family and whenever we can, we get together and sing, play music, and have a good time playing songs that we have played all our lives. We also throw some new ones into the mix. It's always fun.

FATHERS DAY? WTF!

fathers day in this country is like 14weeks away

Top Bottom