Test Your Eyesight: How Many Times Is the Ball Passed?

experimentjon

Reaction score
I copy and pasted this from a post that I made on the Playstation Underground Forums...(similar to Ukulele Underground, but not as awesome.)

Anyway here it is:

--------------------------------------------------

The object of the game is simple. It's basically a test of your eyes. It's somewhat challenging, but it is TOTALLY going to be worth your time (It only takes about one min.) Trust me. And also, read and follow my instructions very carefully, otherwise your results will be inaccurate.

Watch the following video: [DONT CLICK THE LINK YET]
Visual Cognition Labs: Movie 15.

Instructions:
1) The video lasts only about 20 seconds.
2) It is CRITICAL that you focus completely for the twenty seconds to get an accurate result.
3) The objective is to COUNT HOW MANY TIMES THE BALL IS PASSED BETWEEN THE PLAYERS IN WHITE SHIRTS.
4) This can be tricky since the players in black are only there to distract you.
6) Do NOT count the number of times the ball is passed between the players in black.
7) In other words, IGNORE the people in black shirts.
8) Do NOT read the other posts on this thread UNTIL you watch the video and post an answer. (Reading posts first may bias your results.)
9) Do NOT attempt to cheat by pausing frame by frame. Let the video play ALL the way through. Just focus for 20 seconds!

Watch the following video: [Okay, now click the link.]
Visual Cognition Labs: Movie 15.

Quick Notes:
*The video is in a java applet (so that people can't steal it and put it on their sites,) so, it may take a while to load (6MB.)
*It may not display very well in Firefox. If you're in IE, no problem. But I'm on Firefox, and i had to hit play, then drag the bar back to the beginning, to get it to play properly.
*This is NOT a screamer. There isn't even sound. If you're afraid of that, turn your speakers or earphones off.

Okay. Now that you've watched it once, and maybe twice, how many times was the ball passed between the players in the white shirts?

Go ahead. :D

Who cares how many times the ball was passed what about the damn samsquatch.

I'm with Notorious on this one, i'm going to say 14 or 15...

i saw 15 times.

Top Bottom