looking for a uke

mrUKETOBER

Reaction score
South east louisiana.. below new orleans.. yes the
wow i kinda feel dumb asking this but... does anyone have a spare uke that they either don't like or don't play very much that they would be willing to sell for reeeeaaally cheap ? i recently bought my frist uke .. umm lets see the friday before last.. and 3 days after having bought it i was moving dorms and it fell out of my friends car and someone ran over it.. and it is completely demolished.. having said that .. i am a (poor) college kid who has 2 jobs and works on paying for his schooling and car and doesnt have the money to buy a nice uke... or any uke really .. lol ... but i really liked it the couple of days that i had it ... and i dont wanna have to quit playing ! so if anyone could help out that would be amazing ! thank you guys ! btw i LOVE this site !

If deach doesn't step up I'd suggest getting a Makala Dolphin. It's only around $30 and sounds pretty sweet for the price.

Edit: I'd deach you mine, but I promised that one to my roomie. Plus the shipping from GER to US would be kinde expensive...

Hang in there! :shaka:

Last edited:
Geesh Deach, with all that karma you're building up shouldn't you be like a Buddha by now?

I look like one but I'm just repaying karma. I'm still in the negative area.

I look like one but I'm just repaying karma. I'm still in the negative area.
i'll be glad to pm you my home address... the karma scoring
system might be directly proportional to the uke's price tag. :D

i'll be glad to pm you my home address... the karma scoring
system might be directly proportional to the uke's price tag. :D

I'll put you on my list.

Geesh Deach, with all that karma you're building up shouldn't you be like a Buddha by now?

I'm more like Buddha than Deach is... In fact, without their reading glasses a lot of people confuse me with Buddha. :D

Hey Deach, you should cover the Mighty Mouse song... "Here I come to save the day!" :D

You could also get a cool costume with a cape and stuff to wear when you're redistributing uke-shaped Karma.

Hey I can see it now. A super hero alter-ego! UkeDeachMouseKarmaMan... er... or something... :eek:

Seriously, you're a kind man. :cool:

You know what?

Why take second hand.

Places like amazon online have really cheap soprano ukulele's at like £15.

I have no idea how much that is in $ I am rubbish with foreign exchange.

Good luck in finding a ukulele.

Because no one here would sell crap. Amazon would. ;)

Edit: He's taken care of anyway. All hail Deach!

Top Bottom