L.A.

I live in Thousand Oaks. LA is about an hour south. I think I can make it. Would be cool do have it at the beach...maybe Santa Monica or Malibu :D

lol, i forgot i posted this. but i was reading over the carson meet, and i think we all should meet up (carson, LA and anyone in between. aha). what do you guys think?

maybe we (the people from LA) should just meet up with the people in Carson? make things easier? aha

I'm a ways south, but I think if connected with the Carson group, I'd be glad to make the drive. I'd also like to see the Carson group get some activity, they've been having a rough go of getting everybody in one spot. JP, would you be willing to make the trip that far south??

Yeah we've been having lots of trouble because of testing and all and cuz things keep coming up. In fact we're testing again next week, but that won't make a difference this time. When and where? cuz I'm down.

Yeah, I'd be willing to make the trip. I'm available on Saturdays.

I'm a ways south, but I think if connected with the Carson group, I'd be glad to make the drive. I'd also like to see the Carson group get some activity, they've been having a rough go of getting everybody in one spot. JP, would you be willing to make the trip that far south??

Top Bottom